Chapter 5: Reunited

Normal POV:
Grandina and Natsu are in front of Room 2914 about to open the door suddenly, Natsu starts to sweat and tear up a bit. "What's the matter Natsu?" Grandina asked with a concerned look. "Mum, what if she doesn't like me or my gift"? Natsu asked with worry in his eyes. Grandina chuckles at Natsu while Natsu responds with a pouty face. Grandina clears her throat and then says, "Don't be silly Natsu she'll love you just like everyone else who's met you." Natsu let's out a sigh of relief and says, "Thanks mum." Natsu wipes away his tears and takes a deep breath before turning back to his mom with a determined look on his face. "Okay, I'm ready"! Grandina puts her hand on the door handle again while flashing Natsu a reassuring smile and he returns the kind gesture of his mother.

Layla's POV:
Here I am bored out of my mind when suddenly, my room door opens and there stands the woman I see as my sister that I haven't seen in 1 1/2 years. I want to run to her but I'm hooked to this damn machine! Next, thing I know I'm engulfed in a big crushing bear hug.

Grandina's POV:
After giving Natsu my reassuring smile I slowly turn the handle on the room door and quickly I'm blinded by the bright light of the sun or so I thought. After, a few moments of adjusting my eyes I notice the brightness that blinded me was the sun reflecting off of Layla's golden hair. She's sitting up on her bed staring at me with her bright smile and tears in her eyes. Before, I knew it I ran to her and held on to her like she was my life line.

Layla's POV:
"Can't bbbrrreeeeattthhh Grandina"! I say as my face is turning from blue to purple due to lack of air. "Oh, sorry" she says as she releases her tight grip on me. She once again apologies to me with tears streaming down her eyes. "I know its been 1 1/2 years since I last saw you but it seemed like an eternity"! She says as more tears fall from her ice blue eyes.
"I know Grandina, I'm so sorry I've just been so busy with my clothing company". I reply while wiping tears from my eyes.
"How's that going for you"? She asks me while wiping her excess tears away.
"Very well". I say with a smile.
I noticed that she's wearing one of my designs I sent her for her birthday. It was a blue and white tag top bra with her matching mid thigh skirt with scale like patterns on the skirt. The outfit matches her beautiful long ocean blue hair.

Grandina's POV:
"Layla why are you staring at me like that"? I asked with a confused look on my face. "Oh, I notice you're wearing one of my designer outfits I sent you"! She says with a smile.
"Oh, yes, I love this outfit"! "Thanks, again"! I say as I start twirling around acting like a complete goof. She starts to giggle at my sudden action then I return the gesture.

Layla's POV:
As I watch Grandina dance around like a goof I can't help but giggle. This woman always knows how to make me smile even when we were kids. I start having flashbacks until a hear someone clear their throat. I look down and see little Natsu in another one of my designer outfits but from my kids selection. He's wearing a cute muscle shirt with red and black flames with matching shorts.

Natsu's POV:
I hated to break up mum's and godma Layla's little reunion but I was anxious to meet the girl that would be my new playmate, but I can't seem to find her. I clear my throat getting mum's and godma Layla's attention that's when she notices me and leans over to pick me up. "Aww, Natsu you've gotten bigger since; the last time I saw you" she says. "Thank you godma" I reply. "Where's my new playmate at"? I asked while still looking around. "Awe yes where is the darling little angel"? My mom asks anxiously also, looking around. "She's in the nursery getting cleaned up, Jude's with her they should be back shortly." Godma Layla replies. As soon as Godma Layla says that the door opens and in walks godpa Jude holding something wrapped up in a blanket.

End Chapter 5

Well how was it?! I decided to make Grandina as Aquarius in my story since; in the series she's a sky dragon with no human form. Sorry it took longer then, expected I've been going through family drama. Anyways I already have the next part written out I just need to type it up. Much love readers until, next time!!!!!