Chapter 9: Nickname

Normal POV:
Grandina places baby Lucy inside the arms of her two year old son Natsu . Natsu looks at baby Lucy and something in him clicks as strange feeling start to overcome him.

Natsu's POV:
My mum just placed Lucy in my arms. I start staring at Lucy her cute snores let me know she's asleep. "Wait did I just call her snores cute" I thought to myself but I just shrug it off and continue to eye Lucy. She has blond hair except her hair is more than blond as it reflects in the sunlight like her mum's. Her hair is a lot shorter than her mum's but they still look like twins. A small portion of her hair is in a tiny ponytail as the rest of it hangs down. She's a wearing a salmon colored dress(media) that matches the color of my hair which, causes me to smile. Lucy looks so tiny in my arms that causes me to panic in my mind. "What if I drop her"?! "What if I accidentally crush her"?! I guess godma Layla sensed the tension so she puts her hand on the top of my head gently pats it which giving me a reassuring smile. I return the favor and look back down at Lucy and notice that her eyes were now open. Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes sparkle as she looks into my onyx ones. "Hi, Luce". "Luce"?! I hear both my mum and godma say at the same time. "Yeah, that's her nickname I gave her" I say with a slight tint of pink on my cheeks. "Umm...Natsu I don't think my mum begins until she's interrupted by a giggle. I look down and see Lucy giggling.

Layla's POV:
After, Natsu gave Lucy the nickname "Luce" I was quite surprised and so was Grandina. Grandina as about to protest to his choice of nickname but stops when she hears Lucy giggling. "Well seems like she likes the name". I say with a big smile.

Grandina's POV:
"Luce" that's the nickname he decides to give her"? I think to myself. I'm about to protest until, Lucy starts to giggle and Layla says, "Well seems like she likes the name". I can't help but nod and say "Yeah" with a big smile on my face.

End Chapter 9
Of course Lucy's nickname is "Luce" sorry if I made it obvious. Next, chapter will express the special feelings Natsu starts feeling for baby Lucy. Stay tuned for the next chapter special bond. As always thanks for the love and support until, next time.