Chapter 18: Forgive Me Babe part2 continued...

I lick my lips as I pull his boxers down and see his pulsing 12 inch member in front of me.
I start my feeding by licking on the tip and slit of his member.
"Wifey that feels good!"he says "
"Hubby I'm just getting started."
I start to lick his member up and down while squeezing his balls that gets him moaning loud.
Finally, I put his member in my mouth bobbing up and down while stroking the rest.
"Wifey....Igneel starts(I interrupt him) "Enough with the wifey nickname say my other nickname!" I demand
"Okay as long as you do the same for me." he says
"You'll have to really earn that nickname." I state.
"Grandina!" he whines
I start going up and down on him even faster "Ah mama!" He yells.
" I love when you call me mama!" "Especially, when I'm the one in control" I say proudly.
I start bobbing even faster as I try to take him all in my mouth while rubbing my horny clit.
"Ah yes mama!"
"Play with yourself he begs
I can tell he's close but I wont allow him release just like he did me.

Normal POV:
Grandina doesn't allow Igneel to release as he did her. She even has him suck her fingers that has her sex juice on it.
Igneel can't take anymore he picks up Grandina and his clothes and walks upstairs to their bedroom butt naked not even caring if their son were to walk out of his room.

Igneel's/Grandina's POV:
I need him/her now!!!!!

Igneel's POV:
I throw Grandina on the bed I'm naked right now and now its her turn.
I'm about to rip her clothes off but she beat me to the punch. She's left in her lacy black and red bra and her thing since, I left it on while I was eating her out.
I get on top of her and quickly unhook her bra and rip her thong off with my teeth.
I start sucking and biting on her huge jugs while rubbing her clit.
"Ah Daddy!" She screams.
"Hell Yeah!" " I got her to say it"! I praise myself.
My member is crying out for her so I slam into her.
"Oh Daddy!"
"Yes...f** yes"!!!! She screams
I start thrusting into her at an inhuman speed just the way she likes it.
"Yes...right there!"
"That's..the.. spot!"
"Daddy...I loooovvvveeee yyyyyoooouuuu!" She says breathless.
"I...loooovveee yoooouuuu too mama!" I say breathless.
She starts rubbing her clot while I'm penetrating her.
"I'm so close...daddy!" She says.
"Me too mama...let's do it together" I say.
We're moments from reaching our edge when her phone starts to go off playing "I'll always love my mama"
"Oh F***"!!!!!!!!

End chapter 18 fully.
Hopefully this was more PG13 I'll just have to see if I get another message from Wattpad stating another chapter is marked for mature. I was informed only my followers can read chapter 17. Hope every one is having a Happy Valentine's day (media) until next time readers. Bye.