Prologue:

Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia were best friends since; birth. Natsu knew from the moment he met Lucy that he always wanted to protect, cherish and be by her side forever. Over the years Natsu grew more love for Lucy despite the two year difference but, never confessed his feelings since they were still young plus he scared that Lucy only saw her as a brother. Unknown, to Natsu Lucy had fallen in love with him more than a friend as well due to the special bond they had for one another. Theirs was a bond that could never be broken....or so they thought. When, a sad event happens when Lucy is 8 and Natsu 10 turns Lucy's once happy life to a living hell causes her to push Natsu away and suddenly disappears. Broken hearted from her kicking him out of his life Natsu keeps faith that one day she'll return back to him so she can finally be his forever. Natsu's wish is finally realized after 12 long years but Lucy isn't the same girl he remembers anymore. She wears heavy makeup on her naturally beautiful face, she no longer smiles the beautiful smile he fell in love with, her eyes that once shined as bright as the stars in the night sky have turned sad, lifeless, cold and dull. What exactly changed that caused this horrific change to Lucy? Can Natsu's love for her bring her back to the vibrant soul she once was? Will true undying love be able to conquer the cold hardships?
Come on along on their journey from their meeting as babies to the adulthood.

This book is the start of their meeting as babies...Book two will be them as kids that leads up to their separation finishing up with book 3 as they hit adulthood
This story as been edited from how it originally was

Disclaimer+Warning

This story has mature content which consists of strong sexual contact, strong adult language

If any of these topics are not to your liking then I advice you not to read this story and please no rude comments because, this is my first fan fiction.

I DO NOT own any of the Fairy Tail characters those characters rightfully belong to Hiro Mashima. Thank u for an awesome anime/manga Hiro! You rock! Also, any media I may use isn't mine.

Hope u enjoy my story please vote or comment and feel free to give me any advice since, I'm new to this but I've always loved writing. English was my best subject. God bless readers! Love u guys!!!!