The Bad Boy

He was just your ordinary bad boy, he was involved in gangs, sold drugs, and had a long history of girlfriends; and I told myself to stay away from guys like that. But he was the exception. It was just something about him that attracted me, and I just can't figure it out. 

  I watched him and two average height girls with light brown hair, walk out of his house, him  with his Fc Barcelona training gear on, and hop into his red Ferrari. A stabbing feeling of jealousy shot through my veins when I saw them walk out of his house; I immediately knew what had happened the night before, and probably what was happening in the car right now, since they had just hopped in, and the music started blasting. I could even see the car shaking a bit. Well, at least he was smart enough to blast the music so we wouldn't be hearing any noises. 

  After about a good 45 minutes, the car just reversed out the driveway, and sped away. 

  I sighed heavily. 

  I don't know what has gotten into me and this obsession with this boy, who wasn't even my type. He's bad, I'm good. He's dumb for the most part, and I'm smart. He seems to not give two fucks about anything, but I certainly do. It's like we're strictly opposites of each other, but that's what's attracting me the most. 

  I got up from my window and stared at myself in the mirror. 

  An ordinary good girl with light brown eyes, dark brown hair, a small nose and lips, stared back at me. I was so frustrated with the way I looked; I just looked too regular, no wow factor about me. I wasn't your curviest girl, but I somewhat had hips. I didn't have the biggest breasts, but you could definitely tell that they're there. And my butt, it's not the biggest, but it's not the smallest either. So what was the reason why no one seemed to find me attractive?

  I was knocked out of my thoughts when the sound of his Ferrari revving up the driveway rocked my ears. I looked out of the window in shock, I thought he had went to training!

  The driver's side door opened, and out he stepped, still in his training clothes. He had on his Jordan snapback, and some sunglasses. But instead of walking back up his driveway, we walked across my lawn, onto my driveway, coming up to my porch, before I quickly moved away from the window. 

  What could he possibly want with me? 

  Maybe he found out I was somewhat stalking him, I hope not. 

  The doorbell rang, and I felt more nervous than ever before in my entire life. 

  I tip toed down the stairs and shyly opened the door, trying not to let what I saw earlier reflect on how I spoke to him now. 

  "Wassup," He said, cooly. 

  I scrunched my face up at him, at least greet me a bit more respectfully, because I can potentially ruin your career if I.. nevermind. 

  "What do you want?" I ask, hiding my inner fangirl in by holding a stern face, my hands on my hips. 

  "You single?" He asked, the pitch of his voice going up higher. 

  He had caught me completely off guard with this question. 

  "Why?" I ask. 

  "I want to know." He said, sounding a bit aggitated, oh well. 

  "And I want to know why you need to know if I'm single. I mean, it's not really even your business in the first place. And why should I answer that the way you greeted me-" 

  "Listen, doesn't matter who, and it doesn't matter why. Whenever I ask ANY type of question, I always get an answer baby," He said, cutting me off and coming closer to my face. 

  The way he emphasized 'ANY' turned me on a bit, and the fact that his face was even more beautiful up close wasn't helping either. (Hence the video lmaoo)

  "Well consider this a different situation, baby." I reply. I was lowkey dying on the inside, I felt like a rebel, getting smart with him and not caring what he says next. 

    His eyes darkened at me response, and a smirk formed on his face before he let out a deep chuckle. 

  "You're a good girl aren't you?" He asked, as if he had looked into my soul. 

  "How would you know?" I asked crossing my arms, and saying it with an attitude like I thought I was somebody. 

  He shrugged his shoulders. "You just seem innocent, like you haven't lived yet." He said 'lived' with that same emphasis as earlier. 

  "Oh please, trust me I'm not innocent." I repsond, rolling my eyes. 

  He laughed once again, coming closer to my face, and resting his thumb under my chin, making me look up at him almost. 

  His eyes sparkled galantly. 

  "Don't let a bad boy like me ruin your heart," He said before pulling closer to me and kissing my lips softly. 

  "Boa Noite amor," He said, winking before leaving me on my own porch, dazed.

  Chills went down my spine, and sparks erupted in my heart. I was confused and excited at the same time. 

  Ever felt that before?

  I closed the door slowly and replayed what had just happened like 10000 times. I couldn't beileve he had really just did what he had done!

------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2? 

If you liked this, please don't forget to vote or comment, I love reading what you guys think of these!