Imagine 14

I was pacing back and forth in my living room continuously as if another prank would randomly pop up in my mind.

"Karo its not the end of the world, we'll get them next time, I pro-"

"No, I have to think of something now. I never lose when it comes to pranking, my pranks never fail. I refuse to let this one be an exception Maria!" I cut off my cousin. Maria flung her arms up in defense.

Thats it! Smack Cam!

"I got it! We can smack cam Neymar!" I shout laughing in between. Maria shot me an 'are you serious' look.

"What?"

"Karo seriously? How are we even gonna get in his house while he's sleep?"

"We can sneak in his back door tonight, midnight to be exact, put on masks, dress in all black, bring so whip creme, sneak up to his room, slap him and scare him with our masks! All while recording this whole thing."

"That's a solid idea, but how are we recording?"

"I don't know, but we got time to think about that," I reason.

"Alright, lets bring it then!" Maria agreed, slapping hands with me.

Neymar P.o.v

"Hey, you gotta admit, that was a good attempt, maybe if they were more quiet, maybe Jo would've fell for that one." I joked, me and Gil started laughing.

"I bet you they're in her house scheming up some new prank that probably won't work either." Jo said.

Even though I escaped that first prank, I'm lowkey scared as hell for whatever Karoline has next, she was always the prank master growing up. But me and my boys, haven't lost one prank battle since Freshman year.

Karoline P.o.v

11:20 PM*

"Okay, I got the super thick whipped creme and purge masks, that all we needed right?" Maria questioned barging through the door with large bags.

"Yeah, how much creme?"

"Three cans,"

"Perfect. I called my friend Daniella so there can be three of us to do each one of them."

A knock at my door made us jump a bit, Daniella must be here, that was fast I just called her like 2 minutes ago?

I didn't trust whoever was at the door, I had a feeling it was one of those three hooligans trying to prank us again, so I asked Maria to check outside the door.

She got up and bluntly opened the door, but no one was there. Hmm, sneaky.

"No ones here- oh wait! Someone left something on the porch!" She said bending down to pick up what looked like a package and opening it.

"Maria no-" I tried to stop her, but it was too late.

As soon as she opened up the box, a boxing glove attached to a spring sprung up like a bungee and punched her dead in the face.

"OMG! Maria!" I ran to her. As much as I wanted to laugh, it wasn't my prank, so I really didn't have the right to.

"Dickheads." I muttered under my breath.

Neymar P.o.v

Jo, Gil, and I were literally rolling on the floor. I swear, we got her so good this time. If only you would've seen her face when she got hit!

"Bro!" I said high fiving Gil.

We finally settled down after a while, and started playing FIFA for like five minutes before these niggas both fell asleep on me. Really?

Finally, my eyes become heavy, and I drift asleep on the couch, leaving the light and FIFA on.

Well into my slumber, I heard a slight shift, and felt a vibration as if someone had come into the house, but fell back asleep shaking it off.

I felt a sudden hard tap on my shoulder, which makes me groan.

"Stop Jo," I say.

Then out of no where, I feel a hard slap go right across my face and something that felt like creme ease the burn from the slap.

"MAMAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!!" I screamed, jumping off the couch and running upstairs. As soon as I shined the light from my phone in front of me, I saw an ugly mask and it started laughing! (Imagine Neymar screaming like the boy in the vine)

Soon enough, I heard two more slaps and two more screams from Gil and Jo before I heard a door slam shut.

Damn, they got us.

Karoline P.o.v

"Did you get it?" Maria poked at me as we snickered among ourselves after our prank.

"Hell yeah I did." I said showing her the video. Daniella too. They both covered their mouths trying to keep from screaming.

"OMG why did Neymar scream like that?" Daniella laughed.

Our temporary victory felt so good, although I knew this battle was just starting.

I screenshot a moment from te video of Neymar's face when he screamed and posted it on Instagram :

@lovingkarolinee: Damnn boyyy what happened to you? @neymarjr