Imagine 13

An unfamiliar touch grasps my wrist while I stood alone in the hectic club. My friends had made me get all dolled up and cute just to come here and leave me by myself to go dance with other men, although they were already in relationships.

I was pulled to a separate part of the club, while I could see all the other bodies dancing and grinding along each other to Usher's 'Yeah'. I couldn't tell who it was that was grabbing me and pulling me to the back, all I knew was that it was one hell of a strong guy.

  He suddenly pushed me against the cold stone wall in a dark secluded corner behind everyone else, and I still couldn't see his face.

  "Tell me, what is a beautiful woman like you doing, sitting all by yourself in this club?" The male voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on who it was.

  He leaned his body against mine, literally trapping me under him. Even though I dont know who this is, I can tell his body is nice and toned, as I canfeel his rock hard core through his shirt, and the veins popping in his arms with each touch he gave me.

  "wh -who is this?" I whisper studdering a bit.

  "Shh.. I'm very surprised Madeline, I thought you would've remembered me, or at least this," He says grasping my hips suddenly, then bluntly attacking the skin just above my collarbone with his mouth.

  "Ohh," I moan slighty, getting an idea of who this is.

  "He finally releases from my neck, and carefully carresses the now sore spot with his fingers.

  "I always loved to kiss on you Madeline. I know you missed my kisses." He said, his fingers slowly grazing down my back. My body started to tingle over his slightest touch.

  "And your ass, its still... big." He confessed bringing his lips to my ears while squeezing my bum.

  I bit my lip to keep from letting out anymore moans. He is just irresistible, the same as he was before we were separated.

  He chuckled lowly, "Still don't remember who this is?"

  "No." And it was at that moment, that I realized I really shouldnt have said that.

  "I will make you remember me babe." He said.

  In one swift movement, his arms looped around my legs, and before I knew it I was being held up by him against the wall, his lips grazing among my jawline.

  He squeezed my bum again, then slapped it and chuckled deeply in pleasure.

  "If I had condoms with me, I'd take you right here," He mumbled in between sucking on my neck.

  At this point, I had already figured out who this was, I just wanted to test his limits and see how far he can really go, and right now, all I wanted was his lips on mine, and him inside of me, just like last time.

  His lips moved down to my half exposed breasts as he started teasing them with his tongue. I dig my hands through his hair to distract myself from moaning again as he erection was growing between my thighs.

  "You know me yet?" He asked pausing what he was doing.

  "No,"  I lie wanting to see whats next.

  "Wrong answer..." He said.

  The next thing I know, I' m off the wall and laid down on a wooden table, and a dim light is switched on.

  "I hope you can still walk once I'm done. If not, you are coming home with me."  He says, his usual hazel eyes appearing to be more brown, gleaming with lust.

  He grabbed the hem of my skirt and jerked it straight off, and flung it across the room hurriedly.

  "I'm going to make you remember me now," He stated sternly.

  Suddenly, he opens up my legs with his hands and slowly moves his head down to my private area. His hot breath fanned over my underwear, and I could feel myself becoming aroused as well.

  I bit down on my tongue because tbe sexual frustration was real.

  I felt his finger start to tease around my opening until it got closer and closer.

  He suddenly ripped off my underwear and threw them across the room too. I bit my lip in pleasure at his impulsiveness, it was sexy.

  He dipped his fingers into me and I almost lost all control of my body. His fingers finally gave me pleasure I had been craving for since he had last fingered me.

  "Moannn.." He trailed off, but I didn't obey.

  "Fuck, I said moan Madeline." He demanded,this time more discreet. But I still didnt listen.

  "Thats it."

  He stopped fingering me, unbuckled his belt, and took off his expensive navy blue slacks. Last was his shirt.

  "You're about to scream my name." He stated, his now brown eyes blazing into mine.

  He took out his erection, and without warning,shoved himself right into me.

  At this point, I couldn't do it. There was a slight pain,but only temporary, the pleasure was too unbearable.

  I tried so hard not to moan, but the deeper he thrust the harder it was not to.

"Ohh Neymmmaarrr!!" I screamed as he went deeper.

  I felt him slow down with his thrusts until he finally pulled put.

  "What did I say? I told you I would make you remember." He said smirking.

  But there was one thing left.

  "But I cant remember until I do this," I say, connecting his lips with mine.

  Our short kiss turns into a heated makeout session, as I hop right on his lap, ontop of his growing erection.

  "Round 2?" He asks.

  "Give me all you got." I say.