Imagine 2.

"Trust nobody, because even your shadow will leave you in the dark..."

Marisol P.O.V

I gripped the steering-wheel so hard the coloring in my knuckles began to fade as replays from what i just witnessed re ran over and over in my head.

Now what do I do? I'm stressed, tired, alone without family, and my 'boyfriend' is banging the brains out of some girl in the same bed I used to get a good night's sleep in. I cringed at the thought of that.

The only thing left in my mind was leave just leave. Its not like anyone would miss me, they don't even care! But before I go, there is just one thing that needs to be done.

I open my car trunk and grab my black ski mask and gloves first, then I also grab my Louisville Slugger wooden baseball bat. As I am about to close the trunk a reflecting object in the crook of the trunk catches my eye.

It is a picture in a glass frame of me and Neymar in Highschool. Anger raises inside me as I clutch the frame of the photo. I slam the frame down on the concrete driveway and bend down qnd pick up the salvaged photo, the adrenaline from my anger masking the feeling of cuts seeping in my skin from broken glass.

I dig in my pocket for a lighter as the photo is still in my hand. I take one last look at the photo before I burn it forreal.

The orange and red from the flames danced before my eyes as part of my old life is finally gone. I grab the bat and walk over to Neymar's brand new Audi Suv.

For every fucking time I caught you with another woman.

I take the slugger right to each window of his car, putting emotion into each hit. I take my spare car keys and key his car until I'm sick of it. Lastly, I poke holes in the two back tires before writing with my red lipstick on the hood,

'IF YOU'RE READING THIS ITS TOO LATE. NOW YOU WILL FEEL THAT SAME PAIN I FELT TRYING TO PUT UP WITH YOUR BS.'

After I'm done I drop the smudged lipstick on the driveway, hop in my car and speed off into the night, wondering what the news will try to come up with in the morning.