Chapter 24 : New threat

Kylo Ren's POV

I never knew something so wrong could feel so good. To have her, in my arms, all night long and just feeling her breathing on my chest was the most beautiful thing in the world. I was doing exactly the opposite that I should, that the Supreme Leader ordered me to do.

"Keep her away from your feelings. Keep her away from your true self."
But I still did it. Seeing her that broken yesterday was enough for her to crash all the walls that I had built up around me.

I hear her sigh next to me as we continue walking towards the cell. I wonder what she is thinking right now. I could so easily reach into her mind and find out, just like Snoke ordered me, but I was too afraid of what I might hear. She must be thinking about last night and it is definitely too soon for me to hear it from her.

We reach our destination and I turn to look at her face, only seeing her beautiful green eyes because the rest of it was covered with a black veil.

"Don't let her know your identity. And don't lose your patience like you did last time." I say to her behind my mask.

"I can't stand her." She says acidly.

"Hold. It. In." Then I turn back and open the door leading us to her cell.

When we walk in we see Aku sitting on the cold metal floor with her eyes closed, pressuming she was sleeping. As soon as we entered the room I could sense the tension coming from Rey making the floor slightly shake, which instantly woke Aku up.

She opened her big bright green eyes and looked at me with her cheeks flushed. At first her look held fear and admiration but then it quickly turns to her distant, arogant look as usual. She held much more behind her cockiness, I knew it. Its just that Rey didn't see it. I don't know why she doesn't like her. The Uprising isn't a threat to the First Order nor to the Resistance. So there shouldn't be a problem?

Aku smirks at me and stands up slowly walking towards the bars. "Hi sweetheart."

"I believe you had more then enough time to think yesterday. Are you ready to tell us?" I ask ignoring her.

"I did. But then I remembered you still have to promise me my one condition I had." She says. Oh no.

I remember where our conversation stopped last time I saw her. It was when the troopers bursted into the room saying Rey was missing, right before I got the chance to say yes to her evil plan. Of course when I got the news about Rey's disappearance Aku was the last concern in my mind. But now when I finally have Rey in my arms, I'm worried of how she will take this. I look at her and catch her looking at me, her eyes filled with confusion and worry.

"Yes." I say coldly.

"Yes? You do?" Aku asks excited and I just nod. She lets a little scream of joy and starts jumping up and down with the most evil smile on her face. I feel like I just sold my soul to the devil.

Rey moves her head between me and Aku, looking confused and terrified seeing Aku's reaction.

"What... what just happened?" She whispers, trying to keep herself calm.

"I'll tell you later." If I find the strenght to.

"Well well well... When do we start?" Aku asks with a smirk.

"Tomorrow morning. But first you need to tell me the information you have or it isn't happening."

"Well since you've been so kind to me I will as soon as you..." Her fingers start playing with the lock on the bars. I look at the lock and unlock it with just a little push with the Force.