Chapter 3: The defeat

Rey's POV

I stood there watching Kylo Ren approaching me, my heartbeat so loud I thought he could hear it too.
I rised my lightsaber in a defensive way, waiting for him to attack me.

Unexpectedly, he doesn't do that. He stops in front of me, his lightsaber still glowing.

"Scavanger girl." He says through his mask, his voice cold and deep.

How dare he call me like that. Rage flows through me, he senses it.

"How are you? Have you been well? Have you missed me?" He says with entertainment in his voice, taking little breaks between questions.

"Couldn't really say I missed you, I actually hoped you were dead." I say acidly.

He shuts his lightsaber off. He starts walking again, circling around me slowly. I stay frozen there, with my saber still on ready for attack. He acted like he wasn't scared of me at all, that made me angry again.

"I can sense your anger. You changed. How is your training with Luke going, well?" He says calmly.

"Where did you get that information?" I panicked. Nobody knows I've been training with him, or that I even found him. At least thats what we thought till now.

"I have my sources. All spread around the galaxy. How could you think I wouldn't find out?"

"We tought you dissappeared for good."

He stopped behind me. I tightened my hold on the shaft of the lightsaber. It was complete silence.

"You'll be glad to know I didn't. How about I prove it to you?" He turned on his lightsaber.

"Game on." I turned around and swinging my lighsaber charged at him. He blocked it with his own and tried to attack me but I dodged it. I ran away and climbed on top of a big rock, turning around to see him already a step away from me. He attacked me again and I blocked it and held it there. I tried to push away his lightsaber but he was very strong.

"There is something you don't know about the Resistance." He yelled over the sounds of the lightsabers.

"What are you talking about!?" I yelled back at him trying to push him away. I remember I could use the Force and I pushed him backwards.

"Funny how you think they saved you. How they accepted you and helped you. If you only knew what they did to your parents."

He lowered his lightsaber to his side and walked towards me.

"I don't know what you're saying." My voice sounded shaky. I held my lightsaber up and stood in place, ready to attack him any second now.

He stopped. "Rey. They killed your parents."

What? No. No thats not true. Its all lies. Thats impossible. He is just trying to get in your head Rey. Don't believe him. I pictured what he said and started shaking. I gasped for air trying to calm down.  Few seconds passed by until I realised I just stood there looking at the floor. I looked at him and in that moment rage ran through me.

"You're a liar. Those are all lies!" I yelled and charged at him.

He blocked my lightsaber and held it there. I used the Force to push him away, but he was still too strong, he didn't even flinch.

"You've become more familiar with the Force. That is good. Use that anger to fuel your power."

"You don't know anything." I said through clenged teeth.

That seemed to angry him. He pushed my lightsaber away and momentarily I lost my balance. He charged at me and started swinging the saber around. I tried to block him but he was going too fast.
He hit my lightsaber strongly and it flew away and fell on the ground. I was still gasping and suddenly I felt lightheaded. I fell on my knees and gasped hard for air. My head was on fire and my hands shaked.
Thats impossible I repeated in my head. My vision became blurry and I looked up at him. He was standing there and looking at me, his lightsaber turned off. I didn't notice when he turned it off. He looked at mine lightsaber on the ground and started walking towards it.

"No. Stop. Thats mine." I said weakly, almost like a whisper. Master Luke gave that to me. I earned it. Its mine. I started to crawl towards it only to realise I'm too weak. Before I saw him pick up the saber I laid on my back on the ground gasping. "They killed your parents". His words were still in my head, echoing like a chant. Thats impossible. Its all lies.
Kylo Ren stood above me, and raised his hand above my head. I felt extreme pain and blacked out.

Authors note: Things started heating up!😁 And its a bit longer chapter, hope you guys don't mind. Comment what you think, I'd love to hear your opinions! Don't forget to vote if you liked it! What do you think will happen next?
Chapter 4 will be up tomorrow lovelies!