Chapter 23

*edited*
Harry's POV:
I don't have a clue where Bella and Tilly have gone. They have completely disappeared, luckily Tilly gave me her number just for in case and I called her number.

"Hello?" Tilly asked picking up the phone and I herd voices and beeping "Tilly where are you?" I asked curiously "I'm at the hospital" she said nervously "the hospital...Why!?" I ask "I found Bella on the floor outside with an empty bottle of vodka beside her and she had her eyes closed and he head is blessing really bad" Tilly says "oh shit is she ok. I'm on my way just stay there!" I said rushing "no Harry stay there I will text you the results once she gets some back" Tilly sain into the phone "thank you" I said calming down a bit "ok cya" Tilly said "bye" I said before hanging up.
____________________________________
Tilly's POV:
Morning struck and I was still stuck in hospital whilst Bella was passed out. I sighed and got up from the uncomfortable chair and stretched.

"Miss Tilly Graham?" The male doctor asked "yes" I said standing up "I have the results back for you friend and I'm sad to say it's bad news" The doctor said and I frowned "why?" and the doctor replied with "well she hit her head pretty hard and it's sent her into a really big coma. She could be in a coma for years there is 95% that she won't be waking up but if the other 5% works then your lucky" "oh" I frowned and I felt like I was gonna cry "thanks" I said to the doctor and he left.

I pulled my phone out to text Harry.

To Harry😁:
Bella is in a serious coma and she could be in it for years! There's 95% that she won't wake up but the other 5% is a chance she may wake up.

I walked up to Bella's hospital bed and I sat next to her.

From Harry😁:
No this is all my fault! If it wasn't for me she wouldn't of been drinking!😭