Chapter 10

*edited*
Bella's POV:
Walking home. It was freezing and I didn't have a jacket. I was walking down the icy path when I looked forward and saw Starbucks. I sighed in relief and I walked over to the café and rubbed at my arms.

"Hello and welcome to Starbucks. How can I help you?" The woman smiled and asked behind the counter "Hi. Please can I get a large Chai Latte?" I asked looking up at the menu "of course. Is that it?" She asked politely "yeah thank you" I said with a smile "are you drinking in or taking out?" She asked "I will stay in for a couple of minutes but I might go so please can I have it to take out please?" I asked "Of Course. What's your name?" She asked "Bella" I said with a smile "Ok I will bring it to your table in just a second" she said "thanks" I said before paying.

I sat down at a table and pulled my phone out of my pocket and I saw a text. I opened it and saw it was Harry.

Harry's POV:
"Where has that Bella chick gone?" Chloe asked cuddling up to me on the couch "I don't know. I'll text her" I said before pulling out my phone.

To Bella❤🙈:
Hey where are you?😘

From Bella❤🙈:
Starbucks why?😐

I turned to Chloe "she's at Starbucks" I said "please can you get her to order a Large Pumpkin Spice Latte and pretend it's for you because she won't get one if you say I asked" she said frowning "sure" I said before texting Bella back.

To Bella❤🙈:
Hey whilst you there please can you buy me a Large Pumpkin Spice Latte?"

From Bella❤🙈:
K☕

To Bella❤🙈:
Thanks😘

I then switched off of my phone.

Bella's POV:

From Harry❄:
Hey where are you?😘

To Harry❄:
Starbucks why?😐

From Harry❄:
Hey whilst you there please can you buy me a Large Pumpkin Spice Latte?"

To Harry❄:
K☕

From Harry❄:
Thanks😘

I sighed and grabbed my hot drink before going to the till and ordering another drink.