Cinq ~ please Phil, just tell me

"Now you see why I didn't want to go alone?" Phil asks me as were still laughing about the night walking into our room.

"Absolutely," I say and leap onto my bed. Phil does the same. "Why the hell was Becky wearing that slut getup?"

"Who knows what goes through the minds of college girls?" He says and I laugh.

"ALIENS!" We both laugh and Phil opens his laptop which was on his bed and starts to look through it. I just sit awkwardly not knowing what to do. "Whatcha doing?" I ask quietly and he smiles still looking at his laptop.

"Replying to comments," he says and I look down after a hum of a reply. "Do you want to help me?" He asks as if he already knew the answer. My face lights up and and I nod my head before he chuckles. I climb next to him on the bed and look at some of the comments.

"Whoa," I say under my breath as I saw the list of comments. "Do you read ALL of them?"

"I try, but of course I don't have ALL the time of the world," he says. He's so humble and sweet. Just two more thing that I love about him. "God, I don't know what to say to her!" He says turning his face into a thoughtful one to try and figure out what to reply to one girls comment.

"Which one?" I say and lean slightly over his shoulder, looking at the computer screen. He points to one in the middle. "Phil," I start to read the comment out loud. "You haven't had a girlfriend in four years but your so perfect, why is that?" I remain in the same portion but twist my head so I'm looking back at Phil's eyes. I smile slightly knowing I can't keep it in. "Just tell the truth," I say quietly. He shrugs.

"I'm not really sure if I want to," he says looking down. He leans slightly forward so it leaves me with my shoulder lightly resting on his chest. I wish I could just freeze this moment, and just relive it every day.

"We'll what is it?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Phil," I protest. "You really think I of all people will judge whatever you have to say." The truth is I don't really know what he will say for his reasoning about no girlfriend. He's married? He doesn't want to date? He's an alien? He doesn't want to be tied down to one girl? He has a restraining order from girls? He already HAS a secret girlfriend but he doesn't want people to be mean to her? He's gay? The possibilities of reasons can go on. "Please Phil just tell me," I say and he shakes his head before shutting the computer.

"We'll I don't want to tell you!" He snaps and rolls over on his bed to face the wall. "I'm going to bed, goodnight." He says cooly and I sigh before shutting off the lights. Normally this kind of behavior would throw me over but this time it didn't. I was being an ass but I can tell Phil doesn't open up that easily. It just takes time.

wtf shortness

sorry like three people who are reading this, I know when I write a short chapter like this I usually update again on the same day but I really can't because I'm catching up to where I'm pre writing and ahhhh I feel so unprofessional I'm so sorry but I will definitely see you all tomorrow

GOODBYE *blows kiss like a sassy gay man*