I'd never be alone or scared when if I have Jason and not to mention my friends with me.

They'd always be there for me no matter what.

With that sleep claimed me as its victim.
-------------------------

I woke up with a start.

My eyes scanned the room and I was immediately comfused.

I was in a bedroom.

The walls were white as was the carpet. There was a door to the right, one maybe a metre away from it and another the far left.

I immediatly came to the conclusion the doors to the right were the bathroom and, most likely, a walk in closet while the one to the left being an actual door that leads to a hallway.

There was a desk full of paperwork and pens to one side of the wall to the right too.

The bed I was now sitting on instead of lying on was very comfy and the covers were black.

Next to either side of the bed, there were small draws.

Only now did I realise how large and spacious the room was.

Especially since there was a flat screen television hanging off the wall, right in front of the bed.

I was so focused on the room that I didn't see the mop of brown hair on the side of the bed.

I jumped, startled at the sudden movement, only to relax once realising who it was.

Jason.

Almost immediately tears sprung in my eyes but I pushed them away as I stared at his peaceful face.

As if feeling my eyes on him, his snapped open and he was now staring at me.

We stared at each other for what felt like hours until he slowly picked his head up from the bed and sat up on the chair.

We continued to stare at each other, his eyes scanning my face, until a small smile appeared.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he whispered.

I didn't respond.

I couldn't. Not when everything I saw rushed through my head. Every scene went passed in a blur and it felt like I was watching a movie.

A movie that will leave me in an emotional wreck.

I shut my eyes tightly willing the tears away and then opened them again, only to see Jason looking at me with worry.

I opened my mouth but then closed it again.

I couldn't tell him about everything I saw. I just couldn't.

I felt a warm sensation run over my body and my hand lifted towards Jason.

He sat there, waiting for what I was going to do.

To be honest, I didn't know what I was doing myself.

It felt as if my mind has a mind of its own.