Chapter 32

I woke up to an empty bed. I laid there for a while. I decided to go take a shower, once I set foot inside the bathroom I saw blood all over the tub and the floor. I washed all of it off and soaked in the tub. I fell asleep and when I woke up I was dressed in her hoodie and sweatpants and safe and sound in her arms on the bed. I just kissed her and cuddled her. I felt safe and protect by her and it made me happy. 'Baby I feel cold. Could you tuck me in and cuddle me somemore?' I asked softly incase she was sleeping. She got up grabbed the blanky and pulled it over me and hugged me from the back. She kissed my forehead and started to kiss my arms. I have to admit it felt nice. I missed being loved. I woke up in the middle of the night to a nightmare. I didn't wanna wake her up so I just slowly got outta bed and headed to the bathroom. I sat in the tub and started to cry. I cried myself to sleep. A couple hours later she realized I wasn't in bed so she checked the bathroom and saw me sleeping inside it. She slowly picked me up and carried me to bed.'Hey whatca doing in the tub princess?'she asked softly.' I had a nightmare and I didn't wanna disturb you so I went to the bathroom to cry.' I said half asleep.'What was you're nightmare about honey?she asked while she was tucking me into bed again.'I dreamt that you left me cause you found someone better than me. And I was all alone and I ended up killing myself. I said while falling asleep.' Awww baby, there is no one better than you okay? And you're not gonna lose me I promise.' She said as she hugged me to sleep.