Chapter 7

I decided to take her to one of my family's beach house in Malibu. 'Wow. Your family is loaded huh?' She asked rather surprised. 'Yeah.' I said as we got down.' But my parent don't always get me everything I want unless I earned it. They don't wanna spoil me.' I said as we went in the house. It was almost time for lunch but we were having fun at the private beach. I headed inside to start cooking lunch. I cooked some mash potatoes with bacon bits,some pork chop with a side of homemade fries. I could tell she liked it cause I think I saw drooling when she saw it and smelt it. I set the table and got some drinks. 'Peach vodka?' I asked as I grabbed the bottle from the shelf. 'Sure!' She said happily. We enjoyed lunch. With some rather interesting life stories bout ourselves and our families. After lunch we had some fun watching more movies. Well as usual in my dreams or reality she fell asleep on me. So I decided to sleep too. When we woke up with both went to shower. After we were done we headed back to my place.( we had separate showers )
'Mom! Dad! I'm home.' I yelled as I ran up to my room. We had dinner on my balcony starring at the stars. Dinner was made by my mother. She had made us some burgers. After dinner well we played video games. We were playing one of her favorite games. Call of duty black ops 3. And well biggest mistake I've made letting her cause she was kicking my ass at it. We played till it was like nearly 10pm so I decided to take her home. This time I drove my dads car which was a Lamborghini. ' I had a fun day today Anna. Can we do it again sometime?' She asked as we arrived at her place.' Well you've my number don't you?' I said as I smiled. Before she got into her house and I drove away she turned around and smiled and I smiled back.