Chatper 14

The migrains finally stopped. And apparently so did my lungs for a while. I started to scream for help but it was so hard and nothing much came out. Thankfully someone heard me before I collapsed to the ground. And I was rushed to the hospital again. I woke up for a while. I saw a flashlight flashing in my eyes. Just like when I went for surgery after they found out I had lung Canser. The paramedics were trying their best to make sure my lungs didn't collapse on me. They kept asking me if I knew what was going on. I blacked out. Next thing I knew, there was an oxygen mask on my face, needle in the back of my hand and a heart monitor on my finger. I wanted to move but it hurt so bad. I turned to look around. I saw her sleeping peacefully on a bed beside me. She was still in the clothes she wore the day we went out. Apparently I was out for a bout four days. I can't believe she stayed here for four days and hasn't left yet. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. She woke up and I quickly wiped them off so she wouldn't realize.' Heyyy! Your finally up?' She said while trying to force a smile. I could tell she was worried cause I could sense relief that I was fine in the tone of her voice.