Chapter 1

Years went by, I haven't dreamt of her since we went to prom but I didn't give up looking for her. This one night I woke up struggling to breathe. I was rushed to the hospital.'I'm sorry to tell yall this Mr and Mrs McKenzie. Anna has 2nd degree lung canser. I am truly sorry.' The doctor whispered to my parents. My mother just started to cry and my father tried to comfort her but it didn't work. Everytime my mother stared at me I could see the pain in her eyes before she started to tear up again. Hmmm. After a couple of weeks I went in for surgery. As I layed in the E.R just staring at the ceiling waiting to be knocked out something went wrong. I felt the same fading feeling I felt when I was waking up from my dream. I could tell they were losing me slowly. As I saw the doctors doing everything that they could I floated to the clouds. I stared down and suddenly I heard a voice. 'Don't look so sad. Your time isn't here yet. You shall continue to live.' Said a strange man in a white robe as I started to descend back into my lifeless body. 'We've stabilized her sir!' I could hear a nurse yell to the doctor. 'Okay now lets do something about the massive bleeding!' I could hear him yell.