Chapter 18

Months passed by. I haven't heard from her. All I could do was lay on my bed all day. I barely ate anything. Everyday I would just chil in my tub and cry. She was the best thing that happened to me. She made me glad I was admitted to the hospital. Cause I met the girl of my dreams but I guess some dreams just stay dreams. One day when I was sleeping my mom knocked on my door.' Honey Paige is here to see you' she said making sure I heard her. I just looked at her and she let Paige into my room. I sat up straight on my bed while she sat on my sofa.' Listen, I've been thinking. I know it took me a long time to think. It hit me that the last few months not talking to you have been the worst few months and I realized I missed you a lot. I don't care if one day I lose you. The time we spend together is all that matters and the memories we make. I don't know if it's too late but it's worth a shot. Anna McKenzie, will you be my girlfriend,my princess,boo,babe,baby and mine?' She asked while blushing. I had no idea how to respond. I wanted to say yes but the words just didn't seem to come out of my mouth.' I take that as a no then.' She said as she got up to leave. I got up grabbed her and kissed her and hugged her.' Yes. Of course I will' I said as I threw her onto my bed and cuddled her.