Chapter 10

Monday finally.
I've been longing to see her eventhough I see her on Skype it's not enough to suppress my need to see her. The though of her just drives me insane in a good way. Well I guess you would say I've completely fallen head over heels for her huh? Well screw it. She's worth going crazy for. I started to get ready. I enjoyed my time in the tub as usual checking through my social media. After bout half an hour of relaxing I finished up and got dressed. This time I wore a nice grey dress with a pair of grey snickers. I went down and decided which car to take today. I decided to take my Bmw out. I decided to take a slow drive to Paige's house. Thankfully I reached her house on time. Just as I pulled up she walked out. And holy shit. My sunglasses fell of my face and all I could was just stare at her. She was wearing a beautiful but simple black dress with snickers as well. How is it possible to fall this hard for someone? With the windows wound down we took a nice slow drive to the airport. Her hair flew around but she still looked so beautiful. I couldn't help starring at her. On the way to the airport, I decided to go slightly fast cause no one else was driving. She seemed to enjoy it a lot. Suddenly, we got hit by another car that was speeding. Thankfully she wasn't hurt. I got out of the car to check on the other driver and passenger they all seemed fine and then I just suddenly collapsed to the ground.