I smiled. “I know.”

“I’m going to pretend to be whispering dirty things to you, Rose. Dirty Dirty things." He said, faking an Australian accent.

I bit my lip to stop me from laughing but Christopher misinterpreted my lip biting, his eyes narrowing. Emily was talking to him looking annoyed as she realized Christopher wasn’t paying attention. 

When the song was over we went to get some drinks, holding hands. 

Shay walked towards us before we could get any drinks and stopped us. “Its time for you guys to go to the room. Remember the plan.”

We nodded and walked inside Shay’s room. Once we were inside, I laid on the bed with Jay on top of me. He brought our lips together in a hungry kiss, his hands running down my sides when suddenly the door opened revealing Shay with a fake, surprised look on her face along with Christopher and Emily.

Christopher’s eyes seemed to grow even colder than usual and his hands bawled up into fists. 

“What the fuck is going on here?” He yelled, his eyes narrowed into an enraged glare.

Jay and I pulled away, acting as if we were unexpectedly caught.

I blushed, almost embarrassed. He was supposed to leave angry. Not confront us. 

I should’ve known a gangster wouldn’t run away from anything…

“None of your business, Christopher. I can do whatever I want.” I glared, fixing my mini dress.

He surprisingly walked up to Jay with long, powerful strides and punched Jay in the face.

I flinched as I heard Christopher’s fist meet with Jay’s face.

“Oh my god, Christopher! What the hell?! Stop it!” I yelled as I saw Christopher wasn’t stopping at just a punch. 

This isn’t how it was supposed to go!

Christopher ignored me and grabbed Jay by the collar of his shirt and threw another punch but this time Jay dodged it. Jay threw a punch at Christopher, hitting him on his right eye.

“Stop!” Shay yelled loudly, surprising them enough to stop. “Get the hell out of my party, Christopher!”

Christopher glared at Shay but walked out of the room, slamming the door on his way out making the portrait on the wall of Shay’s room shake. 

Emily glared at me before going after Christopher. “Heartless Bitch.”

I ignored her but I couldn’t help but feel bad. I shouldn’t have done this…

Anger consumed me as I remembered what Christopher had done to me. He hurt me. He threatened me, played with my feelings and then Emily had the nerve to call me a heartless bitch.

I yanked the door opened and ran out the door, catching up to Christopher.

“Christopher!” I yelled, annoyed as I saw he ignored me and kept on walking to his car.

I ran to him, grabbing his arm. 

He yanked my hand away from him. “Don’t touch me!”

“You have no right to be mad at me! You slept with Emily! The same day you asked me out, too!” I yelled at him, getting in his way so he couldn’t get inside his car.

“That’s totally different!” He yelled in my face, his face filled with unhidden anger.

“How? How is it different from you sleeping with Emily?! I didn’t even sleep with Jay!” I yelled, my eyes filling up with tears. Tears again. Why am I crying?!

I walked away from Christopher before he could answer but he yanked me back and pulled me back into a passionate kiss. He covered his mouth with mine in a desperate manner. His mouth was even softer and warmer than Jay’s and more..addicting. The caress of his lips was soft and gentle but had a hunger to them that I had never experienced. Like he had been waiting a long time to kiss me. I opened my mouth with a low moan as he tasted me with his tongue. 

He pulled back softly. “The difference is that I didn’t feel anything when I was with Emily. I was thinking about you the whole time. This simple kiss has given me the biggest high of my life something that Emily will never be able  to do.” He whispered, putting my hand over his chest making me feel his heartbeat. 

His heartbeat was beating quickly and surprisingly so was mine.

So what do you guys think ;D Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading! I'm still accepting covers for the contest.