"And what?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." he says smiling and I moan annoyed.

"Come on! Tell me!" I say and he shakes his head.

"Fine." I sigh and he smiles.

"What do you want to do now?" he asks.

"I don't know." I say.

"I really hate seeing you with Eleanor." he says.

"Haz...I don't know if I...have to kiss her today." I say carefully.

"Why?" he asks worried.

"She thinks I'm her real boyfriend. She thinks I love her. And she loves me so she probably wants to kiss me. And when I say that I don't want to then she thinks that I'm just playing with her and then it would be over." I say and Harry holds me tighter.

"J-just try not to, ok?" he asks and I nod.

We lean in and connect our lips, so much passion in the kiss. It's like we both never want to let the other one go and like nothing could seperate us. It's perfect. And it could really go on forever. I wish this moment would just freeze and we would stay kissing like this. Harry's tongue licks over my bottom lip and I part my lips to let it in. It immediatly starts swirling around my own and I place my hand in his curls, grabbing them lightly. Our tongues dance together and Harry's hand slides over my chest to my neck and stays there. We slow down the kiss a bit, not using our tongues that much anymore and I place one last soft kiss on Harry's lips.

"Wow." Harry murmurs out of breath and I smile.

I take a deep breath and lay my head down on his shoulder. He wraps one arm around me and takes my hand with his other hand. He interwines our fingers and kisses my forehead.

"You know what?" Harry asks after a while.

"What?" I ask.

"One day we won't have to sit here for kissing. We can do it wherever we want and when we want." Harry says and I smile.

"I can't wait for that day." I say.

"Me neither." Harry says.

After the break we have sience so I won't see Harry in this lesson. I sit down on my seat next to Zayn and he smiles.

"You are so obvious." he says and I look at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Your lips are swollen from kissing." he says and I shrug.

"They'll think it's from Eleanor." I say.

"But she won't. And Jim and the others neither." he says.

"I really don't care Zayn." I say.

"But you should. You could both get into jail, you know?" Zayn says and I sigh.

"We're both adults so we can be together. It would be different if Harry was 22 and I was 13." I say.

"Just be careful." Zayn says and I nod.

Our teacher, Mrs Evans enters the classroom and the lesson begins. It's boring, really boring. I place my bag on my lap and look at my phone in it so she doesn't see anything. I know that Harry doesn't have a lesson right now so I decide to text him.

Hey babe, are you there? - Louis

Yeah but shouldn't you have sience right now? - Harry

I have, but it's boring so I decided to text you. - Louis

Lou...you shouldn't do that! - Harry