I can't believe she's asking me!

"Of course!" I was so happy she's using mascara, she was a little younger, I mean like I didn't start using it until last year.

"I invited one of my guy friends, and he is about to meet dad today!"

"WOOW! My baby is growing up!" I smiled at her. She was a bright kid, a little crazy about celebrities but mature at the same time.

"I'm kind of nervous, by the way it's Trevor Gordon."

Trevor Gordon, thee Trevor G? He is like a freshman star, he was also very humble. His brother asked me out 284773728 times but I wasn't interested, a) he's like a man whore b) he went out with Kendall and if I went out with him that'd break girls code c) he's not my type. His brother Brandon Gordon was like senior jock, not a bad boy but an air head. He wasn't the smartest more like average, he was also an athletic star, and he got all the ladies! His little brother. Was actually way better; smart, cute, and humble. Yeah, score Vanessa, score.

"Damn ness! You are good," I smirked at her giving her the big sister look.

I was curling her hair and styling it all nice and cute.

"His brother is.... Nuh uh, I went to his house once and he wasn't that bright!" She laughed, she knew he tried getting at me she always made fun of me but look at her now.

I finished up her hair and shooed her out of my room.

"Leave, ya gremlin!" I laughed as she pretended to run like a midget. She was so cute and so beautiful, I've never thought I would say that but..I did.

Oh, it's 12! I saw Austin's range rover parking outside and he got out looking All fresh, he brought some food! The mahone's are here!

*doorbell*

"Michele! Austin! I'm So glad you two came!" My mom hugged both of them.

"Thanks for inviting us!" Michele smiled.

"No problem, I don't want there be a ton of leftovers this year, nobody touches them after a week!" My mom laughed.

"Same here, I hated when there was a bunch of leftovers!"

Austin stood there like a statue and just looked around. Awkward much, I want to see what he does though.

"Oh honey, Ronnie's in her room if you want to talk to her." My mom pointed and smiled at Austin.

"Oh thank you, mrs. Marx!" Austin smiled and came up. I walked to my room and pretended like I didn't see Austin.

"Knock knock!" Austin knocked on my opened door.

"Hey you!" I got up and hugged him.

"You look nice today!" Austin smiled.

"You too, you clean up good!"

We hung out in my room then I helped my parents cook while Vanessa and Austin talked about whatever they were talking about.

Taylor, kian, kris, and me were all working on the food. My dad was entertaining and socializing with everyone. The kids were playing in the play room and all I saw was Austin with all the kids. That was amazing, he was playing with all the kids and all the little girl cousins were jumping on him.

I set the food table and I kid you not it was a huge table people brought food we made a lot of food and it was smelling yummy! So basically my thanksgiving isn't where everyone sits down together at the table, or at least not this year due to a lot of people coming. It was okay though I hate sitting at the table with actual people who talk real life.... We pray with everyone first, then everyone lines up and get their food and we either sit in the living room, at the dining room table, outside or in the lawn, anywhere except upstairs or in rooms.---- So we waited until dinner time to actually start, everyone was here at this point.