Chapter 17: Running

Colleen's pov

Eric was here. That was all I could think about. He was here, and he was in my class. I don't think he saw me, until I was already passed out, in the floor. Heather says he ran to me, and pulled my legs up, so the blood would go up to my head again. Was he still a psychopath? Did he still want to hurt? I wasn't sure of anything anymore.

The next day...

I woke up alone in my room. Heather has probably gone to her classes. I had a free period in the morning so I got to wake up late. The sky was so beautiful that day. It was just so perfect. I got up and putted on a crop top and some shorts with some military boots, and pulled my hair in a pony tail. I had singing classes, so I looked for my notebook. But it wasn't anywhere. Suddenly, I notice it was in the couch next to the window. I grab it, and look at the window. And there he was... Eric.   Walking through the campus. Like nothing had ever happened. I felt my eyes getting wet. But not because I was afraid, but because I was frustrated. He looked up, and we made eye contact. I freaked out, and closed the curtains. After that encounter I just went to classes, and tried to forget I ever met him.

After a few hours...

"I just think that maybe he is a normal person now, maybe he..." Heather said.
"I don't want to talk about him anymore, I don't want to think about him anymore, I don't want to be afraid of him anymore. I am just tired of everything." I said. "Okay, let's just have lunch then." Heather said, as she grabbed her red apple. We were laughing to some stupid joke she made, when we realized someone was watching us from the distance. Eric was at the other side of the lunch room, staring at us, like some lion who is trying to catch his food. I freaked out. "Heather, he is looking at us. I don't want to be here. Heather..." I said, as I felt my breathe getting hyperventilated.  "Okay, calm down sweetie. We are just going to get up, and go to our room. Come here." She said as she got up, and helped me get up. I nodded and got up. We were walking through the hallway, when we heard: "Hey! Colleen! Wait!" We turned around, and it was Eric. Who was running towards us. I freaked out, and started running to the opposite direction, getting away from him. Heather tried to calm me down, but I pushed her away, and kept running. I feel like the people around me seriously thought I was crazy. Imagine you see a girl running from no one (because Eric was no longer chasing me) and crying like someone was stabbing her.

Heather's pov

"Hey! Colleen! Wait!" We heard. We turned around, and before I could process what I was seeing, Colleen pushed me away and started running as fast as she could. I grabbed her arm, trying to calm her down, but she pushed me away and kept running. I looked behind me, and there was Eric. "I... I just..." He said. "Don't even dare to talk to her." I said, and started walking to my room.

Colleen's pov

I ran as fast as I could, and got to my room. I locked the door and jumped in my bed. And I just cried, and cried, and cried... Nothing could stop me. Suddenly, I hear a knock in the door. I got up, and said: "Who is it?" "It's me, Heather." I opened and closed as fast as I could. "Hey, sweetie. How are you doing?" She said, as she hugged me. I just hid in her arms, and cried. I didn't say anything. I just cried. I let it all out.

"Honey? Baby... Wake up." I must have fallen asleep. I opened my eyes, and saw the most handsome man ever. Josh. I jumped out of bed and hugged him. "I'm so glad you are here." I said. "How are you, baby? Heather told me everything." he said. "I'm okay... I mean, I'm not. I am better, that's what I meant." I said. He hugged me, and said: "Do you want me to go tell him to back off?" He asked. "No, baby. I don't want you to talk to him. If he comes any close to me again, I'll just tell him to go away. And if he doesen't I'll just call the police." I said. "Okay, baby." He hugged me.

Hey guys... I ran out of excuses. I just am having a bad moment in my life, and it has been hard to keep posting. I am not going to promess anything now, but I'll try to post more often. Thank you for reading 💘💘