Chapter 4: Our first time

Colleen's pov

I felt like shit. I had been a real bitch with Eric that same morning, and now I was with Josh, hanging out in his place. It felt so wrong, but so right at the same time. We were watching a movie called "Love, Rosie"... It was really romantic. At the end of the movie, I saw a tear coming out of Josh's eye. I thought it was the sweetest thing in the universe. "Sorry" He said wiping the tear out of his face. He was ashamed. "It's okay, I think it's cute" I said cuddling into his arm. He looked at me, and grabbed my face. He came closer to me, and gave me a kiss. Not a really passionate one, but a really sweet one. I broke the kiss, and we looked at each other. He was so cute.

Joshua's pov

I kissed her. It was the first kiss we gave each other. And it was perfect. It was really sweet. Then she broke the kiss and I smiled. I took her hair out of her face and kissed her again. This kiss was a lot more passionate than the first one. Our tongues kept meeting inside our mouths. The kiss kept intensifying. I got closer to her. I touched her waist. I noticed she opened her eyes. We were still making out.

Colleen's pov

We were making out really hard, and suddenly, he puts his hand in my waist. I opened my eyes to see if that was going anywhere. I started to get a little nervous. I was a virgin, and I wanted to stay that way until marriage. I mean... I don't know anymore. With Eric, I never had to even think about sex, he was really immature. I felt Josh's hand moving. My heart started to beat really fast. He moved to my right boob and touched it trough my shirt. I was SO nervous. I knew I said I wanted to be a virgin until marriage, but with this guy, I don't think that was going to be possible. He started massaging my boob. Suddenly, he stopped kissing me, and he began to kiss my neck. It felt so good. I let out a little moan.

~"Was that me?"~ I think to myself. I can't believe I'm doing this.

I close my eyes and let myself free. I couldn't resist him.

Joshua's pov

Her boob felt so good. She was so beautiful. I think I heard a moan. That turned me on. She was so sexy. I moved my hand to her leg. I rubbed it from her knee to her thigh. I could feel her getting nervous as I moved my hand closer to her vagina. Her heart was beating really fast. Mine was too though.

Colleen's pov

As his hand touched my vagina, trough my panties, I let out a little moan. My eyes open a lot. He started rubbing me trough my panties. I was not even sure i wanted this. Bleh, who am I kidding, I want it more than anything right now. He opened his eyes a little, and he saw I had mine open too. He broke the kiss and looked at me. "Do you want to do this? Cause If you don't feel confortable I would totally understand." He said as he took his hand away from my pussy. "I... I think I do want it..." I said a little blushed. "Then say it." He said as he kissed my neck. "I want you..." He started rubbing my vagina as he touched my boob. He stood up, and took my shirt off. I took his shirt off. His muscles were incredible. He took my bra off and stared at my boobs. After a few minutes we were completely naked and staring at each other. Then we laid down in his bed again. We started making out and he touched my vagina. I freaked out a little, but I was excited. He started rubbing my clit. It felt great. I moaned. Suddenly stopped and started kissing my neck. Then my boob. Then he sucked my boob. I moaned louder. Then he kissed my belly, and then he kissed my clit. He moved his tongue around it as i arched my back. Suddenly I felt like I was about to cum. I felt it really close. But Josh stopped. I looked at him, a little mad. "It's time" He said. I knew what that meant. I was really nervous. He putted on a condom and he laid on top of me. "I'll go very slow, beautiful" He said. I nodded. He introduced his dick inside of me. It hurted. I moaned holding the pain. "Are you okay?" He said stopping. "Yeah, keep going. I'm okay." He kept going. It kept hurting. As he gained a rhythm, I could feel an orgasm coming to me. "Josh! I'm about to cum! Oh my gosh!" He smiled. I closed my eyes and grabbed the sheets as a huge orgasm came to me. A few seconds later he had one too, and fell in me. He looked at me and smiled. "I really like you, Colleen." I smiled back and said "I like you too."

Author's note:
Okay guys I know it was a LONG chapter but it was their first time so I had to make it last, right? Haha. Thank you for reading💘💘