Chapter 7: The "accident".

~"WAIT!!! SOMEONE STOP HIM!!! COLLEEN!!!"~

Colleen's pov

That was the last thing I heard before everything went black. I am not sure of what happened. I sat there and swore I would say the truth, and then they began to make questions. It was really uncomfortable because I had to admit I had had sex with Josh, and that that was why I was naked when Eric appeared. When that theme came in my conversation with the judge, I could feel Eric's look getting mad. I figured I wouldn't think about it. I had tried to avoid eye contact with him until then. Suddenly, everything goes in slow motion. I look to my left, and I see Eric jumping trough the table and running to me, in front of me I see Josh screaming and running to Eric. I see the judge calling more guards. And then everything went black. Was I dead? Did Eric kill me? What happened to Josh? Those questions were popping in my head, when...

"Colleen! Wake up!" I hear someone say, far away from me. I try to open my eyes and everything is blurry. My eyes burn.
I start to recover my view, and I recognize Rachel. Her eyes were red, you could tell she had been crying.
"What happened?" I ask nervously.
"You... Um... Had an 'accident' with Eric." Rachel responds to me while she takes my head and puts it in her lap. Then everything went black again.

Josh's pov

"Doctor can you please tell me if she is going to be okay?" I said, almost screaming. "Sir, please calm down. Everything is up to her. We did everything we could do. Hand cuffs are really heavy, and it can cause a big contusion if you hit someone in the head with them." Said the doctor.
I nodded. We had been in the hospital the whole night, and Colleen hadn't woken up yet.

~"Okay Josh, calm down. Just go to Colleen's room and relax until she wakes up... Because she WILL wake up, right?"~ I thought to myself.

I went to Colleen's room, and Colleen's sister was there, Rachel. "JOSH! SHE JUST WOKE UP FOR A FEW SECONDS. She asked me what had happened and then she passed out again, that's a good sign, right?" Said Rachel just in the moment I crossed the door. My sad face turned into a face with hope. "Of course it's a good sign!" I said with a huge smile in my face. I sat in the bed. She looked beautiful even with a breathe tube coming out of her nose. I took her hand and said: "Hey baby, my little angel. You will be fine, I promise." Rachel looked at me, and I saw a tear coming out of her eye. Just one tear. Then, after a few hours, Rachel left. She was still in high school, and she could not stay the whole night. She told me their parents were in a trip, and that they would get here tomorrow. As for me, I decided I would live there until Colleen woke up. I didn't care about anything else. She was my everything. The night was quite. Nothing happened. Then the next day, nothing happened either. The next one, and the one after, and the next one. Nothing really happened until two weeks later. It was 4 pm, and I was taking a nap in the couch that the room had. I was dreaming about Colleen, when I hear a sound. I wake up as fast as I can. And sit by her side. She opens her eyes. I honestly think the smile I had there, was the biggest smile that I have ever had in my life. "J-Josh?" She asked. "Yea sweetie, it's me." A tear came out of my eye as I said that. "What happened? Why do you have a beard? Why am I in the hospital?" She said, getting a little nervous. "Calm down, beautiful. First, I'll go find the doctor, and then I will answer every single question you have to ask." I kiss her in her forehead, and leave the room. I was so happy.