Chapter 1: Who's that boy

It was the first day of school. I was kind of nervous because I had only been in this college for a year or so and I didn't have that many friends. Just Heather, which is the greatest friend I have ever had, besides Teeny, who was my highschool best friend. And what if she started making new friends and left me alone? Never Mind, just silly thoughts.

I sat next to Heather, and took my books out. We were in a class called History of music. I loved that class, i got to admit i was kind of a nerdy. I looked around to see any new classmates, but i saw no one that called my atention. After classes Heather and I went to have lunch at the garden. Everyone had lunch at the garden. We looked around and Heather went to talk to some random guy she found. Typical Heather, always making friends. And suddenly, everything went in slow motion. In front of me, was the most gorgeous guy i'd ever seen in my life. He was with two friends. He had blue eyes, long blond hair, and he was really tall. He seemed older than me.

~You can't think like that, Colleen, you have a boyfriend.~

I thought to myself. My boyfriend's name was Eric. He was 19, just like me. We had been together for 5 months now, and we were happy... Um... Were we? Well, I mean, Eric was handsome, and really nice, but he was just not the guy for me. I had been wanting to break up with him for the last month, but I just hadn't had the chance yet. We were at the same college, and we met in a theater play called "The last five years" in which I played Cathy, the wife, and he played Jaime, the husband. We liked eachother the very first day we met. But I think I just had enough of that relationship. It was starting to be toxic. I ended up bored everytime we had a date, I invented any excuse to not make out with him, the sparkle went away.