Chapter 8: In the car

After 3 months...

Colleen's pov

Josh and I were in his car. He was driving me to the nearest grocery store, because I needed to buy some stuff. I was wearing a black dress, with my hair in a pony tail, just like Josh likes it. "Baby you look so beautiful." He said. We were stuck in traffic. "Oh, stop it." I said, goofying around. He took my hand. I looked at him, and he was looking straight. I moved close to his ear, and said: "You look so sexy when you are driving." He looks at me with his big blue eyes. "You look so hot in that little dress." He kissed me. His tongue explored every centimeter of my mouth. His hand touched my waist. That always gave me the chills.  He was moving his hand down. But suddenly, we hear a lot of horns. And we realize the traffic was gone, and we had a giant line of cars behind us. They weren't happy. We just kept driving.

A few minutes later...

"Honey! You missed the turn!" I said. "Don't worry baby, I want to keep driving for a little while." He said. "What do you mean?" I said. "You'll see."
We kept going for like twenty more minutes, it was getting late. I was looking trough the window, and suddenly I feel Josh's hand in my leg. I look at him, but he kept looking straight. I just ignored it. His hand started moving really slow from my knee, to my thigh. He kept going, and moving more, and more up. He removed the skirt of my dress a little, and then kept going. I freaked out a little when I felt Josh's hand in my panties. He touched it very slowly. I was getting excited. My breath was getting deeper. He started rubbing my clit, very, very slowly. I closed my eyes and arched my back as an orgasm came to me. He looked at me and smiled. He took my panties off, with one hand. He started rubbing my clit again, but faster now. I moaned. I could feel another orgasm really close, but he stopped. He introduced his finger in me, as I opened my eyes as a reaction of surprise. It felt really good. I closed my eyes again. As he gained a rhythm, I felt a huge orgasm coming. "Keep going, please!!!" I screamed. "I'm gonna cum, Josh!" Finally, an enormous orgasm comes to me. "JOSHHHH" I scream, as I orgasm. I can feel his smile, as I keep enjoying the pleasure. "Okay, sweetie. Now we can go back to the university." Josh said, with a huge smile in his face. "This why you wanted to drive a little more?" I said, a little offended. "Yes." He said. "I feel used." I said, laughing. "Oh, admit that you liked it." I smile, and we go back to the university.

A/N
Okay, I thought we needed a Joshleen moment. I know it's short, but I'll post another chapter today, as a reward. Thank you for reading💘💘