Chapter 16

**honeymoon over**
I woke up this morning with a sick feeling like something bad would happen. I just disregarded it. I went and made breakfast. Antonio started crying I went and picked him up.
"Hey baby boy. You want breakfast. Come on. Then we will wake up daddy." I tell him. As I was finished talking to Antonio, Cole walked in.
"Hey sweetheart and hello big guy." Cole said as he messed up Antonio's hair. I laughed and gave him a kiss.
"I love you." I said and then start to walk to the kitchen with Antonio. Then I realized I smelt smoke. I looked to see the the kitchen it was on fire.
"Hey get out of the house come on." Cole yells at me. I start running. Out of the apartment. I look back and Cole is not behind me. I start to panic. I noticed the building evacuated. I see the girl we have babysit Antonio. I give him to her.
"I need to run and find Cole." I yell at her as I run back into the apartment. I see Cole passed out on the floor.
"Cole wake up. Come one wake up." I grab him and put on arm around the my shoulders. I start to drag him out of there. Then a wood beam falls down trapping us. I fall on the floor crying. I am going to lose my baby and I am losing my husband. Then a few firefighters came.
"Miss are you okay?" One firefighter says.
"Yes please help him." I say.
"We are coming to help you both." The other firefighter says. They break the beam. Everything started to black.
Next thing I know I am in the hospital.
"Oh my god your okay." Sara says. She is the girl who I gave Antonio to. She babysits him when we want a night out when Samuel can't. I notice Cole next to me. Thank god he is okay. Cole smiles at me. I smile back.
"Thank you for trying to save me." He tells me.
"But I didn't really save you." I say.
"Yes you did."no
"Okay." Sara passes me Antonio. "Hey baby boy. Mommy misses you so much. So did daddy." As I say this Catherine comes in.
"Hey Catherine how are you how is the baby?" Cole says.
"Everything is fine I am two months pregnant now. Seven more months and then this baby is yours." She says. We smile. She walks out and Sammy and Jacob walks in.
"Hey Sam and Jacob. How is everything since you know. How did you lose the baby?" Cole ask
"Well we lost it because of a car accident that we got in. The air bag hit my stomach. Causing a miscarriage." She says.
"Oh I am so sorry." I say
"It really doesn't matter. We have the child that's still alive." Jacob says
"Wait what you were going to have twins but now you are still having a child." I say. Then both nod. They take Antonio to stay at there house. While Cole and I get back to being heathly and able to leave.