Chapter 15

***The Wedding***
Today is the my wedding day. It is small nothing to big. I started freaking out. The hair dresser wasn't here. My maid of honor is missing. A lady with blonde hair and green eyes came in.
"Hi I am looking for the bride." She says. I raise my hand. "Ah alright I am your hairdresser and I will be doing your make up." She says to me. She does my hair and makeup. She did a natural look. Sam finally came in here.
"Sammy where were you?" I ask her.
"Sorry I lost my baby." She cries.
"Oh no. What happened?" I say.
"Don't worry about it. We will talk about it later. This is your wedding I will not upstage you." She says. I give her a worried look. "Please Janice don't worry about me. When everything is done. When you finish your honeymoon is over we will talk okay." She says with more anger. I nod my head. We got ready. Finally the flower girl goes down the Isle throwing pink and white Rose petals. Then the ring bearer finally the bridesmaids. I walked down the Isle by myself. As I was about to walk down. This gentlemen comes up to me.
"Hey Janice. I am your uncle. I am your mother's brother. I heard you were getting married so I will be giving you away." He said. I remember him my mother use to have him over every afternoon and he would leave before my dad would come home. I nod my head. They start the song 'here comes the bride' we start walking down isle. We reach the end. I blanked out for most of it. Then we say ed our vows and I do's. We have a quick reception. We were dancing and eat dinner. Finally it was time to cut the cake. When we cut the cake and take our pieces. I take a little bit of my cake and throw it at Cole's face he did the same then we kissed everyone 'awwed' we laughed. Everyone ate the cake. When the reception was over. Samuel took Antonio for the weekend. It was just me and Cole for the weekend. We went to the bedroom and watched tv. We did our thing. I loved him.
***the next day***
The next day we went to the movies and I noticed Catherine.
"Hey Catherine. How are you?" I asked her.
"I am fine. So I decided I don't want my baby. I decided to give them away." She tells me.
"Well who are you giving the baby to?" I ask.
"I am just going to leave them at an orphanage." She tells me.
"No you can't. Just give me the baby. I will take care of it. I love children. So does Cole. We won't mind taking care of the baby. We will raise him or her. Then when you want to come into his or her life you can." I tell her. She agreed with me. We made a deal. That on the birth certificate will say I am the mother and Cole is the father. She said once the baby is born she will leave and never come back. She doesn't want a reminder of her old life. I said ok. Then me and Cole went home and spent time together and discussed the plan. Cole agreed with the plan. He didn't mind taking care of her child.