Chapter 4

Jacob on the slide. Also Jacob was adopted that is why his is just six months younger than Jonathan.
I woke up then next morning with most annoying headache. I started felling sick. I ran to bathroom and threw up. I looked outside Jonathan's window and the mystery man was still there. He had black sliky hair and icy blue eyes that can pierce through anybody's heart.

 He had black sliky hair and icy blue eyes that can pierce through anybody's heart

I went to my room to see Sammy asleep.
"Wake up. Wake up." I yell in her ear. She hits me with the pillow. I grab her out of bed.
"There is a mystery man outside Jonathan's window." She immediately gets of bed and into Jonathan's room. But by then the mystery man is gone. Jonathan starts to wake up. I went over to him and kissed him. We for up and went to the kitchen. It was News year's Eve. We decided to have a party. We invited everyone we knew. We went to the store and got our stuff for the party that's when I noticed the mystery man. I followed him leaving the group. I found myself with no one around. I looked and I couldn't find him anywhere. Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see the mystery man.
"Hello there it seems I have found you." He says in a whisper.
"Yes it seems you have. Now may I ask why were you looking through the window into my house." I asked. I hear someone call my name and I turn around to see who it was. It was Sammy. I turn back to the mystery man but he was gone. Who was he?