Chapter 5

New Year's Eve party
We start the party we invited everyone on the block. I did this hoping my mystery man we show up. I start dreaming of him. How his hair was how his eyes sparkled in the light. Ugh I'm I honestly thinking of him like that. I love Jonathan.
"Janice, hello Janice." Jonathan waved his hand in my face.
"Huh yeah." I said.
"Were you even listening?" He asked.
"Yeah yeah." I say.
"Okay what was I talking about then?" He says.
"I am sorry. I wasn't listening." I tell him. He shakes his head and walks away from me. I didn't care. I noticed the mystery man. I follow him. He went upstairs to my room.
"Seems that I found you now." I yell him. He nodded his head. "What is your name?" I asked.
"My name is Cole Connor. And what is your name?" He said.
"My name is..." before I could answer Sammy came in. She noticed the stranger and walked away.
"I really should get going. I tell him and disappeared. When it was 1 minute till the ball dropped I went to my room. Jonathan was suppose meet me here so he can be my first kiss of the year. I couldn't find him anywhere though. I just stayed in my room. Finally the ball drops but Jonathan is nowhere to be found. I start to go to his room. I see something I wish I never saw.....