Chapter 12

I noticed the pool of blood Cole falls off of Jonathan. The knife is lodged in his stomach. I run and call 911. I run back to see Jonathan has a big piece of glass lodged in his head. Jonathan was dead. Yay I know I shouldn't be happy for I had loved him. I run back to Cole and place my hand on the wound to stop the bleeding. After a few minutes the ems came and took him I grabbed my baby and I grab a taxi to go to the hospital. I get to the hospital. They said that he was in surgery. I called Cole's father and explained what happened. Samuel was very mad. I also called Jacob to tell him that his brother is dead. When Cole got out of surgery they let me and his father in. I left Antonio with Sammy since she is going to need the practice.
"Cole thank god you're okay. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." I say as I walk up to him and give him a hug. He hugs me back. His father pulled me away from his son.
"Dad what's going on why did you do that?" Cole asked.
"That girl lied. That child is not yours." He tells his son.
"Dad I know. She was raped. So I decided to take the child as mine. I love her. If you don't like my decision. Then you can go and disown me I don't care." He told his father. His father started to cry.
"I understand. I am so sorry Janice. I shouldn't have assumed you would have lied to him. I know you love him. That is why I have decided to let Cole move in with you. I don't care that you are 15. You guys can go and get married and live as a family." He says as he walks away.
"What just happened?" We said in unison and laughed.
"Janice will you marry me?" Cole ask me.
"I...uh...."