Chapter 11

I have been staying at Sammy's for awhile. My baby boy has been up every two hours hungry. Sam's mom couldn't take it anymore. She decided to get me an apartment that was a few blocks away. I gladly took her offer. It was a two bedroom with one bathroom. The living room was connected to the kitchen but there was a border between the carpet and the tiles.

 The living room was connected to the kitchen but there was a border between the carpet and the tiles

It was stunning. Cole actually lives closer to me. His father has him staying with me and the baby. I think Cole's father doesn't believe it is Cole's kid. Seeing as the kid looks like they are going to have blonde hair. I tell him that my grandmother who he never met has blonde hair. I think he believes me though.
"Hey Janice." Cole walked in to the apartment. He has a key so yeah.
"Hey" I walk up to him and give him a big kiss. He grabs Antonio out of my hands. He starts playing with him. Suddenly there was knock at the door. I go to the door to see a drunk Jonathan. I bring him inside and place him on the couch. He pass out instantly. Cole got upset. He decided to take Antonio into his bed room. I get Advil and a glass of water for when he walks up.
Cole put Antonio down for a nap. We went into our room. We decided to watch so tv. Then there was a loud sound and Antonio started crying. I got up and ran to his room to see Jonathan braking pictures of me and Cole. I ran to get Antonio away from him but he pulled a knife on me.
Cole came in the room. He went and attacked Jonathan. Next thing you see is a pool of blood.....