Chapter Nineteen

I grinned, heart near bursting with happiness as Ebony slept soundly next to me; it was good to a man's ego. I grabbed my watch and saw that it had been two hours since we got back, mum and dad were sure to be back by now.

I couldn't wake her up not when she looked so damn beautiful. I'd wanted to do that for years. That has got to be a world record, waiting for five years to finally make love to your girlfriend. "Ebony, you gotta wake up." I whispered kissing her ear.

A hand appeared and beckoned me lower. "Every night please." Her sleepy voice demanded.

"All night if you really want it." I laughed kissing her quickly. "I'll meet you downstairs."

"Hmmm." Mum said as I walked into the kitchen. I grinned and she fought a smile rolling her eyes.

"I love you mummy." I smiled and she threw a wet dish cloth at me.

"I've been told you're leaving me already. And taking Ebony Black with you."

"Don't you like her?" I asked frowning feeling hurt, how did Bill put up with it?

"No she's a very nice girl." She said tightly. "Better than that Fleur by any means, English for one." I bit back a smile and nodded.

"Why are you annoyed then?" I asked as nicely as possible else I'd be smacked.

A grown man can always be smacked by their mother; I've seen her smack Bill.

"Are you sure she'd good enough for you? She's very young, can she cook? Can she keep a house clean?"

"I'm pretty sure she can cook." I laughed.

"She can cook dinner tonight." She stated. "That way I get you for one night and make sure she's good enough for you."

"Fleur can help." Bill said hearing the last bit of the conversation.

"Hmm." Was all mum said as she left to attend to some potatoes.

"How do you live with her not liking Fleur?" I asked as mum bashed pots about.

"I just look at Fleur." He shrugged drinking his tea. "I love her, simple as."

"Bloody Hell." I sighed as Ron Hermione and Harry came through the door, sending mum into a fit of hysterics.

---

"Right what am I cooking?" I asked Mrs Weasley as she handed me an apron.

"Whatever you want to, as long as it feeds about twenty." She smiled patting my arm as Fleur walked into the room.

"Twenty?!" I said in pure shock. "There's only thirteen people max."

"Yes, but there are a lot of men here they like seconds." She said smiling but evilly.

"I can cook for one, two at a push, three I've never tried so you ask for twenty!" I huffed throwing my hands up in the air.

"You need to learn for when you have a family of your own."

"One at a time." I said hefting myself upon the work surface. "And I'm sure Kreacher would cook for me if I asked him."

"No cheating." Mrs Weasley said pointing her finger at me like a naughty child before leaving the kitchen.

"Wanna help?" I asked Fleur who stood off to one side.

"Why iz she making you do zis?" she laughed taking the spatula from my hand and passing me a cook book.

"Too see if I'm good enough for Charlie I suppose, she frowned at me earlier." I shrugged flicking through the pages. "I like spaghetti bolognaise."

"Me too." She said quietly. "She likez you more zan she likes moi."

"She just loves Bill more." I grinned and she gave me a little smile. "The two of you are both very good looking; me and Charlie are just short."

"Ebony, you vill stop me from going crazy." She sighed grabbing bags of food from the cupboards and setting them on the work top. "It'z a shame yu 'ave to go to Romania."

"Yeah, but at least it'll keep me from trying." I smiled shrugging. "I'm a wanted person, almost as bad as Harry."

" 'Arry iz a good boy, he saved my sister."

"I've not spent much time with him." I shrugged.

"Yu should." She said pulling me off of the counter and handing me a pan.

--

"I still can't get over you and Black." Fred said shaking his head grinning as we sat in the garden while Ebony and Fleur cooked dinner, Hermione and Ginny floating around them like moths to a flame.

"I can't believe she was nearly my sister." Harry said laughing. "Is she really that good at quidditch?"

"She's amazing." I smirked, "Throw's to the right but aims left."

"That's not a good thing." Bill snorted.

"She's fierce." George stated as he scanned the back of the garden for gnomes, "Hit me in the back of the head once, it hurt."

"We should have a game; Hermione's the only one who won't play." Ron said excitedly, "She can keep score."

"Eb's on my team." I stated as George threw a hand in the air to join me.

"You're on." Bill laughed, "I get Fleur. In the mean time brother, I challenge you to a duel." He grinned slapping me around the face and darting to his feet.

---

I smiled as I sat on the floor between Charlie's knee's after dinner and the quidditch match that followed. Somehow Molly had coerced us into staying one more night than we'd really wanted too, but I can't blame her the house is unplottable and incredibly safe.

"How was I meant to know that she could throw straight and wonky?" Bill asked as Fleur chastised him for letting in most of Ebony's shots.

"Yu are meant to be ze Keeper, seriously Bill." She teased rolling her eyes as Molly stifled slightly.

"She's got mad skills!" Fred stated high fiving me as we laughed at Bill's misfortune.

Fingers ran through my hair as everyone turned to talk to each other or listen to the radio which had been put on by Arthur just seconds earlier. I couldn't help but grin as we sat just listening in to other's conversations, this was bliss and this was family, oh it was obvious to anyone with eyes that Ginny and Mrs Weasley weren't fond of Fleur, that four of us weren't Weasley's and that Percy was indeed missing but there was still a great deal of love in this room.

"Ginny's in love with Harry." Charlie whispered into my ear.

I looked over to where Ginny was talking about quidditch with Harry; I nodded my reply and grinned up at him. "Ginger, green eyed babies."

"Or black haired monsters?" he laughed as Ginny pinched Ron's arm fiercely. "We'll go to yours and pack tomorrow morning, then Floo to my house."

"Someone will need to look after the school." I said looking up at him frowning slightly. "Would your mum?"

"I can ask, she'll probably know someone."

"Good, next stop Romania." I grinned turning to look up at him and he smiled back down at me.

Oh yes, this was most definitely a good thing, we'd been floating around just being with each other verbally until this point now it was physical, we were a couple and it feels so damn good to belong to Charlie Weasley.