"You don't even act the same . Sorry I mean -", I apologized looking down at my lap.

"No , I get it . Hard to believe but it's he truth . We don't act the same , hell I wouldn't want to be part of this lifestyle-"

" Then why are you?", I asked him confused .

"Because once you see the things Ive seen ,do the things I have done , there's no going back .", he said looking away from me, his jaw clenching. His words sounding almost robotic.

"But that isn't the real you , is it?", I ask him.

"I'm here Violet because of Loyalty and loyalty alone. Im a Millas , loyalty is the base of this family and I would never betray my family by leaving ". He responded , I didn't know how to respond and after awhile the silence was almost suffocating .

"Why did you bring me here?", I ask him finally softly.

More silence followed and after awhile I thought of getting up and leaving him here with his silence. Making me sit down here for nothing but I sighed deeply looking up at the full moon above us not wanting to give it up yet.

"Because I saw that you needed someone to catch you.", he said softly, causing me to slightly jump.

"Catch me?", I asked confused. I didn't remember almost falling or tripping .

"You were falling into the darkness, he has created for you ", he said looking at me now his dark green eyes looking at me with curiosity .

"W-what?! That doesn't even make sense ?!", I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"He's darkening you Violet , and your -", he started to say

"Why does everyone keeps saying that!?" I yell , getting up from the bench and pace in front of him.

"Because your not fucking seeing it", he growls back at me .

"He's not-Even if he was what's your deal! Huh?! ", I ask him , extending my arms waiting for an explanation .

"I've seen him do this shit to many times. Your not like the rest of the girls in there . You weren't born into this lifestyle. I would have wanted someone to help my mother ", he says getting up too.

" I don't need any saving Adam , you see darkness in me but there isn't ", I say shaking my head in denial .

"You merely adopting darkness but I was born with it , you just can't see it. If you believe you've found it you have no idea. What you have done is nothing comparing to what we do. What he plans for you .",he sneers down at me .

"I -I won't let him ", I stutter and curse myself for sounding unconvincing.

"Bullshit! There's a reason why I brought you here , I saw you showing it !"he says at me .

"Well , I'm thankful for you doing this , but I don't need your saving", I say to him shaking my head .

"I'm not trying to save you , I'm warning you.", he says softly .

"Well either way, I have done something things that don't exactly define me as pure anymore ", I tell him , recalling the killings .