'I've had an awful headache, is all,' you mumbled, wincing under the light. Anakin reached for your head to check your temperature, and you instinctively swatted his hand away. 'Sorry.'

'Is it that painful?' He asked voice raised. Noticing how you flinched at the sound of his voice, he stepped back and lowered his tone. 'Sorry, I'll try and be quieter,'

'It's alright. And, yeah. I get them often,' you explained, and he gently took your hand and placed a hand on your back for support. 

'Let me take you back to your quarters. You're clearly not well enough to train today, so it's probably best if you slept through this,' Anakin said, gently leading you aside.

'It's fine, really-'

'I won't hear of it,' he denied, pressing his forehead lightly against yours. The contact was almost soothing. 'I just want you to feel better, all right?' He pressed his lips between your eyebrows and stepped away. 'Come on,'

As soon as he got you back to your room, he drew the curtains shut to block out any of the light seeping into the room. He then fluffed your pillows and poured you a glass of water, which he kept on your bedside table if you were to need it.

'Stay hydrated,' he said, squeezing your hand before walking out the room. The moment your head hit the cool pillows, the pain in your skull ebbed. Anakin always knew how to make you feel better.

Luke Skywalker

'I don't feel well at all today,' you complained, hunching over a table in the Millennium Falcon-- the one where both Chewie and R2 had been caught up in a game of Dejarik the first day you got swept up in this adventure. Luke looked up from the holopad in his hands and frowned.

'Oh, why didn't you say so before?' He asked.

'It wasn't this bad before, so I thought that it'd just pass,' you sighed, clenching your teeth as your stomach churned with nausea. 

'What's wrong?' Luke asked, moving closer and taking a grip of your cold hand a source of comfort. 

'I just feel so nauseous, like I'm going to throw up any minute,' you shuddered, the feeling of sickness shooting down up your spine and into your skull, where an uncomfortable pain sat.

'Well, we've been flying all day. Maybe it's just travel sickness,' Luke shrugged, pulling you closer and wrapping an arm around your shoulders. 'You should feel better when we land back on Tatooine. Maybe some familiar air will make you feel better,'

'Yeah, maybe,' you said, a lack of hopefulness to your tone.

'Try and sleep through the rest of the journey; that might help,' Luke offered, and you immediately curled up against his side with your head resting on his lap. His fingers ran through your hair, replacing the uncomfortable shudder with pleasurable shivers.

___

'Hey, kid!-- oh, is she asleep? Sorry, didn't mean to wake you,' Han hesitated, hovering in the open doorway as he watched you rub your eyes and lift your head from Luke's lap. 

'Yeah, she's feeling travel sick so she's trying to sleep through the rest of the journey,' Luke explained, pushing his fingers through your hair once more. 'How about it? Are you feeling any better after your sleep?'

You took a moment to flush through your feelings, and buried your head into his lap again with a groan when you realized you felt worse than before, and this bitter feeling in your stomach was starting to take a toll on your entire body.

'I guess not. Don't worry about it, angel, we're almost home.'

And it was lucky that you were. The second you landed in the docking port, and then shot home on a speeder, you rushed into the bathroom of your small, sandstone home and crawled over the toilet. Your breakfast made a reappearance, and you grimaced at the feeling of bile rising up your throat.

'Are you okay?' Luke peered through the door, noticing you hover over the toilet. 'Okay, no. Get into bed, angel, and I'll bring you some water and medicine. Don't worry, I'll make sure you get better in no time.'

Han Solo

'Han, please, I'm really not in the mood for your 'harmless' jokes today,' you sighed, bringing your knees to your chest as your lungs burned with the pain of a cough begging to be released.

'Why? Are you okay?' Han asked, dropping his sarcastic tone as his voice now carried a layer of concern to it. 

You sniffed. 'No, I don't feel good. I think I've got a cold,'

'Sorry, I had no idea,' Han grimaced, regretting making fun of your appearance and commenting on how you looked extra tired today. You knew he was only playing around, but you felt too bad (physically) to not take his words seriously. 'Here.'

Han reached for something beside him before pulling out a big, fluffy blanket which he tossed to you. Gratefully, you took it and wrapped it around your shivering form as you cuddled up in the booth next to the Dejarik table.

'Um, I'm not too good dealing with sick people,' Han scratched the back of his head. 'Do you neat water? A hot water  bottle?'

'Both sound good,' you nodded, blinking your eyes shut and snuggling further into the fluffy blanket. Han mumbled something before standing up, stretching, and making his way back into the medical wing and the compartment where he stored all of his bottled water and processed food. In about five minutes, he returned with the requested items which you took into your grasp with a thankful sigh.

'Thank you,' you croaked, voice cracking. 

Han smiled softly before running his fingers through his hair, then tracing his fingers down your cheek to your chin. 'Aw, stunner. You do look ill. Get well soon,'

You laughed thickly. 'Thanks. I'll try,'

___

i have a question for y'all

i wanna know who everyone is reading these preferences for

like who's your smol bean??? my fav is obi-wan bc he's so fucking adorable it hurts

I MEAN FUCKING lOOk at hIM He Mkaes ME wNAT to ShoOT mYSERLF