Are they treating him like a joke?

Those designs lacked innovation and seemed like mere replicas of previously released products. Some even had elements blatantly copied from other brands.

"What a waste!" He hissed as he violently crumpled the document disappointedly shaking his head.

Kaya naman agad ibinasura niya ang papel na iyon at nagpatawag ng meeting sa susunod na linggo.

He's really done!

He rested his head on his chair, frustrated and annoyed. This is not what he expected when he accepted this work.

How the hell did Irhia and his father make it on top when his employees were not that efficient and productive?

He glanced at the stack of papers piled up in front of him, feeling overwhelmed. He didn't want to resume his work again.

Wala na siyang pag-asa. Tiyak niyang hanggang matapos ang linggo ay puro stress lamang ang makukuha niya.

Nahilot niya ang sintido. Literal na pumipitik iyon, stress sa mga gawain, na ngayon niya lang naranasan sa tanang buhay niya. Hindi naman siya pwedeng magpahinga.

Hangga't hindi niya naaayos ang mga problema, wala siyang karapatang tumigil lalo na at lahat ng nasa harapan niya'y kailangan na at hindi maaaring ipagpabukas.

Hindi naman siya basta na lang pipirma. Kailangan alam niya ang lahat ng naroon dahil hindi siya pwedeng magkamali.

One mistake from him could mean a significant loss of money for the company. He wouldn't allow the past to repeat itself. He was done with that phase; he had learned his lesson. So, he would do everything to keep his family's business name at the top.

Pumikit siya at pinilit irelaks ang sarili.

Sandali lamang ay nakarinig siya ng yabag palapit sa direksyon niya.

He didn't pay attention to that because his full focus was on getting some rest even for just a few minutes. Besides, he was already used to random people entering his office which are often women he couldn't even remember. He was also accustomed to the slamming of his door. He was sure he had offended those women who tried to approach him but didn't bother to give any of them attention, so in the end, he just shrugged and sighed at those scenes.

He had no enthusiasm. He didn't care anymore. There was only one reason he became distant from women. It was because of that gorgeous woman who captivated his body and soul!

"Kuya!"

Gulat ang rumehistro sa mukha niya nang sipatin niya ng tingin ang taong nasa harap niyang may malapad at matamis na ngiti.

"What are you fucking doing here?" Nakakunot noong asik niya rito.

Umupo ito sa harapan niya.

"You're so funny, kuya." Halakhak nito.

Nagtaas siya ng isang kilay. "I've been here for a while now and watching you while you work. Didn't you even notice me opening the door earlier?" Nangunot ang noo niya. He couldn't accept the fact that he was so busy and didn't notice what was happening around him. "I even heard you cursing non-stop at various employees here. It seems like you're scolding everyone."

Pinagkrus nito ang mga binti at ngingisi-ngising pinagmamasdan siya, tuwang-tuwang pinapanuod ang ekspresyon niya. Meanwhile, he was torn between heaven and earth due to extreme stress. He only became more irritated seeing her and being visited by her in such a state.

He would never forget how she abruptly left him, how she handed over the company to him, and now it's making things difficult for him like this.

But now that his sister is here, perhaps it's enough to hand back the position to her. Because, honestly? He has no intention of staying here for the rest of his life. He can't handle it.