Kabanata 2

Kabanata 2

Ashton threw a small missiles in a darting board. As usual, he hits the bulls eye. Targeting is his past time. Doon siya magaling at iyon ang madalas niyang gawin kapag iritado at kapag hindi niya nakukuha ang gusto.

He's currently feeling incredibly frustrated! Every day, he grows more resentful as he listens repeatedly to the useless, nonsensical information from his hired private investigator.

He couldn't comprehend how those investigators became skilled at all. He felt like he was just wasting his money on them because they have no single useful piece of information that he could use for the girl, not even her name! And he became infuriated when they consistently came up empty-handed!

Months had passed since the girl had escaped from him, but until now, he was still haunted by the intimate and passionate memories they shared.

What they did was a mind blowing sex and he wanted to be in control again with her.

Pakiramdam niya'y siya ang pinakamaswerteng lalaki sa buong mundo noong gabing iyon. He felt that he was very good and the best in bed kaya naman gusto niya ulit maranasan iyon. Hell, he had tried several times to remove the girl from his system, but he never succeeded.

He's truly infatuated with that woman, which is why he constantly asks himself, 'why?'. She was just a virgin, a fact that didn't faze him as he had been with many virgin women before. He admitted she was beautiful, but unlike the models and celebrities he had been with, she surpassed them in some way that he couldn't fully comprehend.

And damn him for yearning to hear her soft moans again! He missed it terribly. He felt even more aroused when she whimpered. Her voice sounded incredibly sexy, and even now, her pleading tone lingered in his ears vividly and lovingly.

It felt like everything that happened was still fresh in his mind. He couldn't shake her from his thoughts even for a moment. It was as if he were under a spell, and he was going crazy!

Nanggigigil na ibinato ni Ashton ang missiles sa board, dire-diretso, walang tigil hangga't may hawak pa rin siya noon.

Naroon na naman ang makamundo niyang pagnanasa na namumuhay sa isipan niya. Tila naglalakbay na naman sa mga sandaling iyon.

His arousal intensified, fueled by his vivid imagination where he could hear her pleading voice, see and admire her sexy body, and experience every detail all over again. It was driving him insane!

"Fuck!" Naisigaw niya, walang pakialam kung sabihan man siyang baliw ng mga kaibigan niya.

Kung babalikan niya at idedetalye ang nangyari nang gabing iyon, he might gone crazy. He might be more frustrated as hell. He might end in assylum dahil nakakabaliw ang babaeng iyon.

Siya rin naman itong tanga. Ni hindi man lang niya nahingi ang pangalan nito bago ito angkinin. Kung sana nagtanong muna siya't kinilala ito at hindi muna pinangunahan ng kapusukan, madali sana ang lahat para sa kanya.

But he doesn't know he will be this smitten! Hindi rin siya madalas magtanong sa mga babaeng naikakama niya since he's not good at remembering names, and that's probably why!

"Really fucked up, huh?" Naiusal niya na lang sa pakikipagtalo sa sarili.

He sighed heavily. He felt like his life had lost its meaning because even his desire for women seemed to have vanished from his system. He had no interest in anyone, even if they stripped in front of him. He couldn't explain what was happening to him. All he knew was that what he was going through was insane... and he knew it was because of that woman who seduced him on the dance floor.