Chapter Twenty-Five

Hi there! :) 

Here's another chapter. This scene contains a bit of sexy time. I don't think I need to warn you - I'm pretty sure you all knew what you were getting into when you started reading this. It's my first ever bit, aside from Todd's happy moment in Jesse's bed near the start of the story so hopefully I wrote it well and it's not going to leave you gagging at the horrible word choices or something. Be gentle with me, it's my first time ;)

Enjoy. <3
xXxChrisisxXx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JESSE'S POV

We sat quietly in Todd's car in his driveway, neither of us willing to leave. I looked over at him, smiling at the way he seemed to be nervously playing with the grooves on the steering wheel. Todd glanced at me, his cheeks staining a dull red before he looked forward again.

"Do, uh... Do you want to come in?" Todd asked, clearing his throat awkwardly and avoiding eye contact. I grinned. As if I was going to say no.

"Absolutely I do." I replied simply, opening my door and stepping out lightly onto the concrete and walking up to his front door. I turned around, patiently waiting as Todd fumbled with his keys, locking his car door behind him before hurrying to where I was standing and unlocking the front door for me.

"Thank-you." I murmured before stepping over the threshold into his empty house, waiting in the hallway until he'd stepped in behind me and closed the door.

"Do you want to go up to my room?" Todd asked, blushing bright red when I raised an eyebrow at him. "No! I didn't mean it like that! We don't have to... I just meant it's more comfortable... We can go to the kitchen?" I burst into laughter at how flustered he was, before taking his hand and pulling him to the stairs.

"Come on Romeo. I'd love to see your bedroom." I said, grinning as we headed towards his room. I glanced back at Todd, my lips twitching in amusement at his red face. Todd blue eyes met mine for a few seconds before he pulled his hand out of my grip with a scowl.

"You're not funny." Todd mumbled grumpily as we entered his room. I immediately walked over and sat on his bed, falling backwards and closing my eyes.

"I'm a little bit funny." I replied quietly. I waited a few moments for Todd's reply, but it didn't come. Opening my eyes, I tilted my head towards him, and Todd jerked his gaze away, embarrassed to have been caught staring. I smirked at the ceiling before sighing and sitting up again.

"We need to talk still." I said decisively.

"We have talked today." Todd replied, frowning. I shook my head.

"No, I mean about us. Come here." I said, petting the bed beside me.

"About us?" Todd asked nervously, slowly coming closer. I rolled my eyes and as soon as he was within reach, grabbed his wrist and yanked him down beside me. Ignoring his 'oomph', I shoved him onto his back and then pinned him down with my body weight. Todd's face flushed bright red and he averted his eyes, suddenly shy.

"Todd. Look at me please." I whispered and Todd swallowed audibly before shyly glancing at me from underneath a feathering of eyelashes. I stroked his cheek, finding myself unwilling to look away from the beautiful blue of his eyes, even as those eyes broke the eye contact and drifted down to my lips. I brushed my thumb over his plump lower lip, smirking at his sharp intake of air and the way his eyes darkened. I dipped my head until it was hovering over his, our breaths intermingling before angling my face and brushing soft kisses over his lips.