Chapter Ten

So uh, did I mention in my first Authors Note that there was going to be smut/sex scenes? Because I'm pretty sure I did. Just in case though - there are going to be sex scenes during this book. Boyxboy sex scenes. Starting from this chapter. You have been warned. 

I'm sorry this one took a while longer to get up (hehe) then I thought it would. My assignment took longer than I expected to complete and then this chapter kind of took off without me and I had to edit multiple times to bring it back in. 

Cheers for reading! Feedback is always welcome, and if you spot any mistakes let me know and I'll edit them out later :) 

xXxChrisisxXx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TODD'S POV

I woke up with three problems. The first problem was fact that I was terrified to open my eyes. The last time I decided to drink I went to bed without shutting my curtains and nearly had my eyeballs burned out of my skull as a result. The second problem was the minor hangover I had. Thank God I don't get those bad ones that everyone seems to complain about. The third problem was the uh... significant erection I was sporting, which was a bit weird, because a boner isn't something I usually wake up to after a night of drinking. I shrug it off – morning wood is called morning wood for a reason.

I lie in bed with the blankets pulled up past my head, and heave a sigh while I debate my options. I could get out of bed, but that would involve opening my eyes, and that seemed like a really bad idea right now. I could stay in bed and do nothing. Or I could stay in bed and see if the rumours about orgasm taking away headaches are true. I wonder if it would work for hangovers. My nose twitches as I inhale and catch the smell of vanilla. Vanilla? Why would there be the smell of vanilla in my bed? I don't smell like vanilla. Did I have someone over last night?

I inhale deeply, trying to figure out which girls at school I could remember smelling like vanilla. It definitely wasn't Jennifer. She usually smells like lavender, which I hate. There's something about the smell of lavender that I just don't like. The only person I know who seems to smell like vanilla all the time is Jesse, not that I spend time sniffing him or anything. Maybe something happened last night that resulted in Jesse being in my room and on my bed. My cock gives an interested twitch at the idea of Jesse being in my bed and I mentally scowl at it.

Traitor.

No. It wouldn't have been Jesse. Maybe Mira? She's hot. She's one of Jennifer's best friends. I could imagine her smelling like vanilla. She has pretty green eyes. Not as pretty and green as –

Girls. Think of girls.

I slide my hand down my abs to my dick and grip it tightly at the base, I let out a quiet moan while picturing the only time I'd ever looked at Jennifer's boobs. The best thing about having the house to yourself most of the time is the fact that you don't have to be quiet. I give myself a couple of tugs, imagining Jennifer, while I run my other hand up my body to play with my nipples. After a while, my thoughts drift back to my possibly open curtains and I hiss as my hips jerk up unexpectedly at the image of Jesse seeing me through his window popping into my head.

I grit my teeth and try to bring up an image of Jennifer again, but all I can see is Jesse standing at the window, intensely watching everything I'm doing. Another soft moan escapes as my body flushes hot and drowns out the small sliver of guilt and shame that imagining another guy watching me doing something so intimate brought on.

My toes curled as I imagine fantasy Jesse grinning at me through his window, before reaching up and slowly unbuttoning the light blue shirt that I see him wearing all the time at school. My mouth goes dry as he finally sheds his shirt and his hands drop down to his hips. His fingers dip under his waistband at his hips, sliding along until they reach the button of his jeans. My hips jerk uncontrollably again as I meet fantasy Jesse's eyes and he licks his lips before popping the top button of his jeans. Heat pooled low in my belly and my toes curled again as I lost my rhythm and stroked myself quickly.