Chapter 2

Hello peeps. I am seriously lost with this book. I thought doing a Phan fiction would be easy... guess not. Anyway I have great news as this is my fourth book I will be uploading a lot quicker than usual I hope, this is a special offer as you guys have been amazing with the support for my other books. The bold is linked to the story :) 

-----------------------------------/

Chapter 2

Dan's POV

I knew a boy who liked to draw...

About a week's drive away was London and my new home. We pulled up outside the new house, it was quite nice really. Stone bricks covering the outside, large white windows and a glass double door, I couldn't wait to get inside. I couldn't have imagined a life away from my old school and friends, but now that I'm here I was really looking forward to a new start.

Before I left I had texted all of my old friends, including Maria the truth about me and how I was never who they thought I was. All of them got pretty mad, I think the only one who understood was Maria, and she really doesn't deserve her bad reputation. Sitting in my room on my bed I thought of all that had happened over the course of just a couple of days and now, I don't know what I'm going to do.

--Time Skip—

"Dan, dinners ready!" Mum shouted out to me, all afternoon we had been unpacking and that really worked up an appetite. I walked into the dining room and sat down at the table, placed in the middle of it was a huge chicken, it kind of looked like a turkey. "So Dan, excited to go to your new school?" Dad asked in his 'serious' tone, I answered honestly "I'm nervous, I'm a socially awkward person with no people skills. I don't belong in a school like that". Dad eyed me off while Mum placed her hand on my shoulder, "don't worry son, you will make friends in no time".

"Yes, I have no doubt that you'll make friends, although let's hope for both your sake and ours that their better than those other delinquents you called 'friends'" Dad stated. I felt anger rise within me, while my choice in friends wasn't great I felt like I could be myself... that was until the development.

I resisted the urge to defend my old friends, instead I kept quiet. Arguing with Dad never got you anywhere, it would only cause problems... for you anyway. "Although, I did quite like Maria. Tell me what happened with that?" he wasn't finished, so I decided to tell the truth. Dad always said, never let the woman end the relationship, always make it so you end it. I didn't believe that but it would make him happy. "I broke up with Maria, the long distance makes it hard. Especially for her" Dad continue to eye me off but I could tell he was happy with my answers.

After dinner I stayed to help clean up, I washed the dishes then I was excused by Mum. I thanked her and headed off to my room. It still hadn't been painted but when we get to it my room is going to be black. I started playing Sims4 after a while and then my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at who was texting, it was Maria.

From Maria: Hey Dan! What's the new place like?

From Dan: The house is nice and all but the school kinda freaks me out, I was looking at it on the web and it's really intimidating.

From Maria: Oh I'm sure you will be fine. You have a great personality. You'll make friends in no time!

From Dan: Thanks, I would still rather be at school with you guys though.

From Maria: Really? Dan, think of it this way. Now that you're at a new school you can finally be yourself. You don't have to hide who you really are. Isn't that what you always wanted?