Chapter 10

I went to the kitchen to cook everyone breakfast. I made chocolate chip pancakes, homemade hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, and served them orange juice.

"Ok its official you're cooking me breakfast every morning from now on." Dave insisted.

Zach and Robert both nodded agreeing with Dave stuffing their mouths with pancakes.

"Sure why not. I love to cook." I said.

When we finished eating we then went to a near by park.

"So what are you getting Jasmine for Christmas? It's like three days from now Ameezy" Dave questioned Austin.

I sat on the park bench awkwardly and silent.

"Oreos" Austin answered.

I busted into laughter I don't know but I found it funny.

"I don't like Oreos" I said.

"WHAT?! You're not human!" Zach teased

"I know right! Everyone loves Oreos!!" Robert joined Zach.

"I can't eat any kind of chocolate!" I sighed because I use to always eat chocolate.

"Austin is trying to kill you already!" Dave said.

"Ugh I know right what a horrible boyfriend!" I continued.

"Boyfriend?!" Alex asked looking very puzzled.

I looked at Austin. Austin looked at Alex. Zach and Robert looked at one another and Dave looked at all of us. There was an awkward silence.

"Made it official when we went to the big apple!" Austin happily said.

"Awwh!" Zach, Robert, and Alex all said at the same time. I began to smile awkwardly and blush. Austin kissed me on the cheek making me blush even more.

"Alright guys! To much PDA in the park!" Dave laughed.

We left the park and headed home because Austin had a concert that night.

While everyone got ready Michele and I laid back in the dressing room organizing Austin's personal belongings.

"20 minutes till show time" Rocco shouted.

"Hey you want to go out with Austin while he does a few interviews? He's getting ready to go out now so if you want to go you can now." Dave offered me. I was nervous because no one really knew we were dating, mahomies just thought we were friends because of the pictures on Twitter. I decided to go. Maybe Austin wanted me there.

"Yeah I'll go." I responded.

Dave pointed where Austin was. We saw him walking towards the crowd so Dave told me to hurry. I ran towards Austin and he was surprised to see me. Not in a good way. Not sure why but I dropped it.

"Dave told me to come" I whispered.

"Ok" Austin said not sounding content. That's all. Just ok.

All the camera people drowned Austin with questions. But there was one that stood out to everyone.

"Austin is this your girlfriend?" Everyone else stayed quiet waiting for him to reply.

Austin giggled and I smiled. 'He's about to make it public' I thought to myself. I began to shake and my heart began to beat faster than ever.

"Nah, she's just a really good family friend." Austin said with confidence.

My heart dropped. I felt my throat dry up and feel heavy. My smile faded. And tears were forming. I slowly began to slip the promise ring off.

"Do you like Austin?" The reporter asked me.

I was speechless, Austin gazed down at me and gave me a little push.

"Oh no, like HE said" I said sounding a bit sarcastic and I emphasized on the 'HE' "we're just really good friends." I said faking a smile. I looked at him and giggled and forcefully gave him a hug.

"I just came because Michele told me to bring Austin this." I told the reporter.

I grabbed Austin's hand and put the ring in his palm. He looked at me with a confused expression on his face. I shut his hand and waved bye to the cameras.

While walking back into the dressing room tears were streaming down my face. Dave and Michele were there standing in the entrance. I guess they heard what he said. I ran past them not even acknowledging their presence.

What on earth have I done to Austin? I know that no one is perfect but what the hell was he trying to pull on me? I was so confused and frustrated I was done with life at this point. I ran to my car and just sat there. Hoping that I'll cry enough to drown myself.

Austin let his fame get the best of him.