Chapter 7

There was a snow storm outside so I put on Aussie's sweater and little booties and threw on my coat. I called for a taxi to come to the airport. Within a few seconds the taxi was there. The driver helped me with my bags and I told him which hotel I was staying at. The whole drive there I thought about Ally's advice. I was confused at this point. I tried to just forget about everything and enjoy New York. Where I have no one chasing me or bugging me or hurting me. I was finally at peace.

The hotel staff carried my bags to my room. It was nice and toasty in the room. I took off my coat and undressed Aussie. We cuddled in bed and fell asleep. I woke up at 9pm because my phone kept buzzing. It wasn't a phone call. Instead I had 147 unread text messages.

"Someone isn't sleeping" I told myself.

They were all from Austin. I scanned through them quickly not paying mind to any message at all until I saw pictures. 43 to be exact. Pictures of him and I together. Laughing, watching movies, messing around, and play fighting together. I didn't even know these pictures were taken. I started to tear up again because all the memories were coming back. I was so sick and tired of crying I turned off my phone and fell asleep again.

In the morning I got ready to go eat breakfast. I dressed Aussie and I put on regular winter clothes. I grabbed the room key and threw it in my purse. The rental car was parked in valet so the man brought the car to me. I drove to Ihop and ordered take out because the news said that there was going to be another snow storm in the morning.

While driving back Austin texted me asking 'Where are you staying at?' I didn't reply. But then I thought about Ally and what she told me. Maybe I should just talk to Austin and talk things out. I can't run from every situation forever. I texted him the address. He didn't reply.

We got to the hotel and Aussie and I ate.

It was already 12 in the afternoon and the snow storm began. I watched the weather channel because there was nothing else on. I decided to take a little nap. I woke up again at 8pm and was super hungry so I ordered a pizza for dinner.

When I was done I threw the box away and grabbed my clothes to take a shower. The best hot shower I've ever taken! When I got out the shower I noticed I had 16 missed calls and a bunch of unread messages. I didn't pay mind to it so I went to get dressed. When I was done I looked at my phone. It was Austin. I called back to see what he wanted.

"Hello?" His voice trembled.

"You called?" I firmly said.

"Yeah I'm here. Well outside. I tried to go in but since I didn't know your room number they told me to exit the hotel. And Michele and Dave are sleeping at the hotel. A taxi brought me but obviously left because I thought I was going to be able to enter." He explained.

I opened the curtain and saw him sitting on the sidewalk. IN THE SNOW!!!!

I ran outside to bring him in.

"Hey I'm sor--" he started to apologize but I didn't let him finish because he was going to freeze to death if he stayed outside a second longer.

"Dude shut up and get up!" I demanded. He arose and I grabbed his hand and brought him in. We entered the room and I turned up the heater. He was shaking like a chihuahua.

"Where's your coat? Why aren't you covered up? You know it's snowing! Gosh you're a moron!" I was a bit angry because I cared about his health and I wouldn't want him to get sick.

"Well I didn't know I was going to be outside for so long so I didn't bring one." He explained.

His hands were purple and he was pale white! He was colder than the snow itself.

I grabbed a blanket and threw it on the bed. I took his shirt off and his pants as well.

"Umm what are you doing?" He questioned.

"Since you've been exposed to cold temperature for so long without adequate clothing you can get hypothermia. My mom use to tell me that the best heat is body heat." I explained.

I threw the cover over him and I wrapped my arms around his back to pass my body heat into him since I was so warm from my hot bath and the heater in the room. He put his arms around my neck and at this point we were huggling.

"I'm sorry this is all my fault!" I cried.

"It's okay, as long as I'm alive." He joked.

His body temperature wasn't as cold as before so I let go of him and went in the bathroom. I prepared a bubble bath for him to finish warming up.

"Come here!" I yelled.

He came to the bathroom.

"Okay so I'll be right out there if you need me, towels are here. Enjoy." I grinned and walked out the bathroom.

Out felt weird having him here in my room. We just had an argument the other day and now I'm trending to his health. Hopefully this was fate trying to fix us.

"Assistance please!" I heard Austin cry for help.

"I'm not your maid!" I snapped back.

"I know sorry. Well I'm done!" He laughed.

He wrapped the towel around his waist.

"Oh cool you need assistance to tell me that? Well I put your clothes in the dryer so they can dry up from the snow." I told him.

He looked at me and I was memorized by his beautiful eyes. Just like when we met. We walked out the bathroom and he pulled me in for a hug.

"You were right I should have asked you first and consulted with you before jumping to conclusion. I messed up I know and I'm sorry. I want to fix us. Please." He put his head down because he had tears rushing down his face. Which only made me cry as well.

I didn't know what to do, I felt paralyzed! I wanted to say the words that can potentially fix our situation but I was still angry.

"I love you Austin" the words spilled out. He looked up at me in complete loss for words. I smiled.

"And I love you" he said warmly.

He lifted me up to kiss me. And it was just as perfect as our first kiss. He grabbed my face and slipped his tongue in my mouth. He ran his finger tips up and down my arms giving me goosebumps. He began to undress me when he lifted me up and slowly placed me on the bed. I removed his towel as we laid in bed together kissing. Austin began to caress my body and that's when I knew what was happening. Within every second Austin made me feel wanted. We didn't just have sex, we made love. And it was perfect. It was passionate the whole time. While we laid in bed he kissed my neck making me moan. I was on the bottom at first. He then kissed me again and flipped me over making me be the one on top. Our naked bodies were touching each other. He grabbed my waist and pushed me slightly down.