Chapter 3

It was 7:30pm and I wasn't sure at what time I was suppose to go over. I took a shower and laid out some clothes on my bed just in case I had to go through with the dinner. I had hoped that they would forget but then someone knocked on the door.

"Hey you can come over whenever you'd like, the food is almost ready!" Austin said very excited.

"I-um--I just need to get dressed and I'll be over." I managed to say. I couldn't believe 'I' was going to.have.dinner with Austin. MAHONE! I was so.nervous. My hands were shaking and my face was getting red. I got dressed and threw on some eye liner and mascara. I haven't associated with anyone but Esmeralda and Cristina these last few months. What would we talk about? What if they ask me why I don't live with my parents? What did I get myself into?

I knocked on Austin's door and Michele greeted me with a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek

"I'm so glad you could come, take a seat don't be shy!" Michele said.

I sat on the couch. Austin was no where to be found. Just Michele in the kitchen and me on the couch. I looked through my phone to pretend I was doing something.

"So how is your nose?" Michelle asked.

"It's fine, it hurts when I sneeze but at least I can smell!" I giggled a little. I actually felt comfortable talking to her.

"Can you help me set up the table? Austin and Dave went to go pick up the boys from the skate park so they'll be here soon." Michele continued.

The boys? Great. I hope I don't make a fool of myself!

I helped set up the table. I put cups, plates, and the utensils at each seat.

I heard someone unlock the door. I started to get nervous.

"Oh man good thing you're cooking because I'm STARVING!" Robert said going into the kitchen to be nosey.

Austin came up behind me and whispered "Hey you!" and kiss me on the cheek.

I smiled and said hello.

I began to fangirl a little on the inside. Austin just kissed me on the cheek. This still felt like a dream.

Alex, Dave and Zach all came towards me to meet me.

"Guys this is Jasmine, Jasmine this is-"

"Yeah, I know their names too" I interrupted Austin again. He probably thinks I'm a stalker and a creep.

"You're the girl who Austin hit in the face right?" Robert said from the kitchen.

I was embarrassed "Yeahhp, that's me" I said faking a smile.

We all sat at the table while Michele served us. Austin sat next to me. While we ate the crew talked about music. I sat there awkwardly eating.

"So Jasmine, where are you from? Do you live in Miami? Or you're just visiting?" Michele questioned.

I sipped my drink to let the food go down and responded "Yeah well I lived down south of Florida but moved up to Miami because my dad had an empty condo here aand he let me stay in out, but I'll be moving soon, maybe to like New York."

Austin looked upset "Why do you want to leave?" He questioned.

"Well I just don't have anyone here." I said, not knowing what else to say.

"What about your family members?" Michele asked. I knew that question was going to hit the surface.

"I don't speak to any of my family members." I responded.