Chapter 8

It was 3 in the morning and we were still awake. We laid in bed together cuddling the whole time.

"Can I ask you something?" I questioned.

"Of course..." He replied.

"Why me? Like okay you're Austin Mahone. I'm no one. You could have any girl but you choose me? I'm confused." I wasn't sure what I was saying.

He grabbed my hand and sat up.

"For many reasons. For one you aren't screaming my name every 2 seconds, I can talk to you, you support me, we fight but come together even stronger, you have a big heart, you're funny, and you and I are meant to be together and I don't think you should question that." He smiled and kissed me. He laid back down and I laid my head on his bare chest. I listened to the sound of his heartbeat.

Right when I was falling asleep he jumped up screaming "YOU THREW MY CLOTHES IN THE DRYER?"

"Umm, yeah..." I said very confused.

"What's the problem?" I continued.

"Where are my pants?" He sounded very nervous.

"Oh ... Under the bed ... I forgot to dry those sorry." I apologized in a laughing matter.

"Phew! Okay good, because I have something for you." He smiled.

I was puzzled. The only thing that can be in a mans pocket is a ring and I'm too young be a fiancé. Even though I loved him more than life itself. He put on his boxers and bent down to get his pants.

I put on my robe that was hanging on the bed frame.

He dug in the pockets and picked out a black box. My heart began to race. I felt like I was having a heart attack!

He grabbed my hand and went down on one knee.

"It's not what you think" he laughed "I love you, to me you're perfect and I would do anything to have you by my side everyday and night. I know your last relationship was bad but I promise you I won't ever let anyone hurt you. I promise that I won't ever fail you. I promise to love you and cherish you Jasmine. This isn't an engagement ring but it is a promise ring. And if you accept to be my girl I promise to never break any of my promises, especially the ones I just made. So Jasmine, will you do me the honor in becoming my girlfriend?" He looked into my eyes waiting for my response.

I began to tear up and shake.

"Of course I will. My life wouldn't be complete without you in it. If only you knew how bad my life was before I met you. You brought the smile back that was once gone. Of course I'll be your girlfriend! I love you so much Austin!" I ecstatically said jumping and shaking while tearing up. He grabbed the promise ring and put it on my finger and gently kissed my hand.

"I love you too babe!" He stood up and lifted me up and spined me around with complete joy.

"Now you need to move back down home. With me." He said.

"Of course love, and Aussie too!" I smirked.

"Yeahhp Aussie too!" He agreed.