Packing

I stood there, my eyes as wide as saucers as men ran around like angry ants.

When Bumblebee announced that I was coming with them, there was chaos in the mansion. People were yelling orders, carrying super heavy things, and taking away my precious peaches into a cardboard box. I frowned. Such glory did not deserve such unfitting treatment.

Bumblebee stood at the center of the chaos, shouting orders about what we needed and safety measures for me.

I hesitantly grazed Bumblebee's shoulder with my fingertips. His voice stopped immediately and he relaxed into my touch.

"Bumblebee," I whispered in the softest voice that a human being could make.

"What is it, Babydoll?" His eyes searched mine hurriedly for anything that was wrong. My eyes were darting everywhere and were nearly popping out of my head.

"Are you sure I should come with-"

His growl was thundering, silencing everything in the room as hundreds of eyes were glued to me. I immediately shrank from the attention, cowering in Blade's shadow. He growled again, but softer this time, and picked me up. I tucked my head into his chest and he ran upstairs, setting me gently on the bed. I sat up, tucking my legs under me and sitting on my heels.

He was silent for a few moments, staring at me from across the room with intensity and determination drilled into them with certainty.

He walked to the bed, his muscles tensing. He slowly leaned over me, wrapping his arm around my back so he could lower me as well (I don't work out my abs enough).

He stopped when his face was inches from mine, his breath mixing with mine. His eyes were dark and persistent. His body pressed against mine and it took all I had to ignore it.

"I need you with me," he said darkly, lowly. My eyes burned with passion, almost yelling for him to continue. "It's not good for you, the pack, the rogues, or I for us to be separated."

I was confused now. "You care about the rogues?"

"No." My confusion grew. "But you do."

Awww.

"And I will kill anyone and everything that even mildly irritates me without you. Even my whole pack."

My eyes widened. I wrapped my arms around him, rubbing softly on his back. He released a heavy breath, closing his eyes and resting his forehead on mine. His arms were still straining, keeping his weight off of me.

"Do you wanna lay down?" I asked softly.

He sighed. "No," he said grumpily, raising himself up and walking to the door. He paused, one hand on the door knob. "I need to get everything ready. You need to pack."

I nodded. He reluctantly walked out the door and shut it quietly.

"WAIT," I yelled.

The door burst into a million splintering pieces flying through the air, and a humongous black wolf stood in a defensive stance, guarding me.

"Uh..." I poked him tentatively. He purred but didn't look away, trying to find a threat. "I was just gonna ask if you want me to pack for both of us or...?"

SORRY ITS SO SHORT READ MY POST IF YOUVE BEEN FREAKING OUT OR ASK SOMEONE ABOUT IT MAYBE ON WHY IVE BEEN SO MIA. THIS IS SHORT BUT I FELT BAD:)