Attempts of Escape part 2

Sorry for the little delay in update, guys. Math this week was brutal, am I right?! No? Okay... Anyways, you might hate me for this, but I'm thinking I'm gonna make the updates a little farther in between. Not much, like maybe a week. I think it adds some suspense, don't you? ;) But yeah, thanks for reading! Comment all you want! I read all of them!

The walk to his office was like walking on eggshells in a cave full of viscous, sleeping animals. I could practically feel his glare upon my back, since he forced me to walk in front of him. My pace, already slow, slowed even more, until a dying turtle could beat me in a race.

Already angry, he stepped as close to me as possible when I stopped in front of the office door. Our shirts were grazing again, and again I could feel his warmth. Some part of me was begging to feel him in the most innocent of ways. I wanted to embrace and comfort him, and I wanted it in return as well. However, the larger part of me, and the part I prefer to listen to, was ready to kick his sorry butt into tomorrow if he tried to do anything. That was also useless, though, considering I couldn't move him if I tried.

He bent down, his anger breaking in quiet growls. "Get in my fucking office," he whispered into my ear.

I gulped and barely contained myself from hiding in a corner at the sound of his deadly voice. My shaking hands reached out and twisted the black doorknob, and we walked inside. He closed the door behind him silently, as I stood awkwardly. My gaze was fixed on the ground as he walked around me and to his desk. I heard him sit down heavily in his large chair.

Silence.

"Come here."

I walked, tentative in every step, towards his hulking figure. When I was within arm distance, his arms shot out and pulled me down to straddle him. I pushed on his chest and tried to put my legs back on the floor to get away, but he held me tight. He growled.

"Where are you going, Babygirl? You're not trying to leave me, are you?"

"N-no," I said, my voice was weak and shaky.

He growled out his approval, "good."

He nuzzled into my neck and began peppering kisses on the junction of my shoulder, but I was too nervous and curious to let the lust overwhelm me.

"We need to talk." I tried to make my voice strong, but it still sounded a bit shallow.

"No, I don't want to talk."

His kisses trailed down to my collarbones where he nipped at the skin. I bit my lip to keep the loud moan contained.

"Y-yes," I cleared my throat, "we do."

Without looking up from his sweet assault, his deep voice growled out, "then talk."

I had to take a few breaths to gather what I wanted to say. The task wasn't made any simpler by his roaming hands and growing lust.

"Do you make the other guys keep their mates locked in their rooms?"

"It's safer."

"But it's wrong."

"Unmated men are outside of their rooms."

"So?"

"They can take advantage of the mates."

"They can handle themselves!"

He looked up, his eyes angry now. My gaze was equally hard, though.

"Be thankful that I let you wander around the house. If I ever see any unmated male talking to you, I will not hesitate to rip his throat out."

I gulped at how serious he was.