"Sure. Now go to sleep Jiminie before you sleep in the bathroom." I giggled.

"Mmkay. Night." He smiled as he walked away, his eyes still fluttering close. Then suddenly, I heard a loud bang.

"FUCK!" Jimin screamed. I looked out and he was rubbing his forehead. I laughed at this.

"Pabo.." I silently giggled.

~

I woke up and got ready early then went to wake up Jimin.

"Wake up Jiminieee." I shook him.

"5 more minutes eomma." He mumbled.

"Tch. I'm not your eomma." I scoffed and lightly slap him. He only stirred and went back to sleep.

"Jiminie pabo." I said and left his room. 5 seconds later, I heard him shout.

"WHAT?!" Jimin opened the door and playfully glared at me.

"Go get ready... pabo." I smirked.

"You're so lucky I love you.." He grumbled.

"Love you too paboo." I giggled at him, waiting in the living room.

"Alright let's go." Jimin grabbed his stuff a few minutes later.

We walked to that cafe since it was in the same direction as our school.

We sat and ate and a few minutes later, Jungkook came in.

"Maknae!" Jimin called out softly.

He turned his head our way and smiled, approaching us and sitting next to me.

"Morning." He smiled softly, a lazy-tired smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I should be asking you guys that." He chuckles. "I always go here before I head to school."

Soon, the waitress came back and handed Jungkook his 'usual.'

"Thank you, ahjumma." Jungkook smiled as the woman pinched his cheeks. So cute! I guess he really does come here often.

"Is this the Sakina girl you always talk about? She looks prettier in person than that picture you show me!" The woman smiled kindly at me. I smiled back with a slight blush. Jungkook talks about me..?

"N-ne. But you didn't have to say it out loud ahjumma!" Jungkook pouted, a bit nervous. Wtf. Why is he acting so cute? Who is this and what has he done to Jungkook?

"Mianhae.. it's just I couldn't help myself! You guys would look so cute together. Take care of him will you Sakina? I know he's a handful but trust me, you wouldn't want anyone else!" She smiled at me, I was loss at words but I nodded and smiled back as she went back to work.

He's a handful but trust me, you wouldn't want anyone else!

Those words were stamped in my head now.

"Wow. I didn't know the famous Jungkook would talk about Saki to ahjumma." Jimin teases him. "You have a crush on her or something?" He smirked.

"Ani hyung! I just wanted to introduced Saki to her since she hangs with us now." Jungkook avoided my eyes.

"Well. We should get going. We'll be late!" I changed the subject and the thick atmosphere.

We got into school and head our separate ways. I went to my locker and they went to theirs.

"Hey! You!" I heard a high pitch voice call out. The fuck? She talking to me? I turn my head and there she was standing in front of me as I closed my locker. Her face was caked up. And I don't know how she manage to do it but her outfit was slutty as hell. She probably cut the skirt up shorter showing her flat ass and got rid of a few buttons, revealing obvious implants. I mentally applaud her for the stupidity use of her money.

But what was her name again? She looked oddly familiar. She was that girl me and Jimin met at the mall! The one with Jungkook! What was her name? Damn..

"Stay away from Jungkook!" She shouted in my face. I dozed off, trying to figure out her name.

"Ah.. I know you're an Ah.. Ah N.. Ah Nara..? No.. Ah.. Nutjob? Maybe.. Sike. Ah.. Ah.."

"Yah! Did you hear me? I'm talking to you!" She shouted, frustrated. I stared at her mumbling 'Ah.' Then I shouted in excitement, proud that I have finally remembered.

"Ah Nari!" I stared at her face. She gave me a confused look but shook it off.

"Anyways. You were saying?" I tilted my head.

She groaned in frustrated.

"I SAID STAY AWAY FROM JUNGKOOK!" She spat out. I laughed. So hard. Man this girl is hilarious!

"Yah! What are you laughing at!!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry, but you are just too funny. I'm not the one clinging onto him okay? He came to me so I can't really stay away from him."

"Avoid him! He's mine! BACK OFF." She looked like she was about to kill me. It only made me laugh even harder. This bitch really thought huh.

"I'm sorry. Last time I checked, your name wasn't stamped on his forehead. Even if I wanted him, which I don't, you can't tell me what or what not to do. You shouldn't stick your ass in other people's life."

"I'm warning you Sakina Park! Stay away from him or else-"

"Or else what?" I smirked. She wanna fight? She's asking for it.

Suddenly, all the students were surrounding us and I even noticed BTS in the crowd. The boys were snickering and cheering me on.

Suddenly, she slapped me and I felt a slight burn. SLIGHT. The students stopped whispering and gasped. The boys stopped snickering and looked at me, ready to jump in if needed.

"I dare you. Do that again." I calmly said. Internally, I was fed up with her shit. She didn't know she was messing with the wrong person. I won't be the wimp to sit there, cry and let her torture me. People don't mess with me.

She smirked, raised her hand up but before it came in contact with my face, I grabbed her wrist and twisted it in one move with only one hand, wiping that smirk off her face. She screamed out in agony. That's what I thought.

"I don't know what you do to people you hate and frankly, I don't care but people DON'T mess with me. Especially someone as low as you." I spat back at her, keeping my cool. In the corner of my eye, I see BTS smiling like fools. To be honest, I wanted to beat her mercilessly but I won't be that cruel. I learned to fight to defend myself, not treat others with misery.

Yeah, back in the U.S where I lived, you either fight or you end up in the hospital, possibly your grave. It was ghetto as hell but I sure wasn't gonna let people beat me around like a helpless doll. I don't have time to deal with their shit and I definitely wasn't going to deal with Nari's.