10

(A/N: XD Can we just admire J-Hope's face LOL. And the way Jimin was eating! So cuttteee)

Sakina

I woke up on the couch and saw Jimin sleeping on the floor, his body was spread out everywhere . I slightly chuckle at this. He must be really tired. I look at the time and it was 8. Wow, I expected myself to wake up like around 2 pm or something.

I was about to get up but then I notice a weight on my lap. Jungkook was resting his head on my thighs, his face looking straight up. He looked so beautiful, so innocent and not the playboy we all know. He looks so.. pure.

I gently rest his head on the the couch pillow and proceed to clean up and cook some breakfast.

I decided to make some Tteokguk Soup (Rice Cake Soup). Even though, it wasn't New Years, this soup was still something to be craved for all year round.

After an hour, the soup was finished and it was around 9:30 am. The boys were still sleeping so I decided to let them sleep until they decide to wake up. I turned off the stove and covered the pot with the lid so it stayed warm. I decided to go out and restock on food and ingredients so I left a small note in the kitchen:

Went food shopping. Made some Tteokguk Soup for you guys. Enjoy(:

I head out in the warm spring air of Seoul and went to the nearest outdoor market. On my way, I bump into a familiar figure.

"Oh sorry." He bowed and I said sorry and bowed back before realizing who he is.

"Ah Sakina! I didn't know it was you." I look to my surprised and he engulfed me in a hug.

"Hey Jin. What are you doing out here?" Me and him walk towards the market.

"Getting some supplies. The boys can't cook to save their own lives so I end up being their eomma." He laughed shyly and I giggled at this. That's so cute! It's like they're a big family. They must all live together or something, assuming they stick with each other 24/7 except for Jimin of course. Probably because he's the only one with parents here in this city.

"You should all come over. I've heard a lot about your cooking from Jimin and I always wanted to try." I asked him, excited. The way Jimin describe his cooking was like heaven. I guess he can tell I was excited when it comes to his cooking because he lets out a small laugh at my childish self.

"Okay okay. I'll bring the guys over at noon and we can prepare lunch and dinner. I could teach you a few things." He offered.

"Yes please!" I hug him excitedly.

"Thank you!!" I smiled brightly.

"It's nice to finally meet someone that's interested in food and cooking as much as I do." He chuckles.

"I'm learning." I laughed with him. After getting to know more of Jin and went food shopping with him, I return back to Jimin's house.

"Ne... Ne. Bye appa... Good luck. Ne. Okay." I heard Jimin's voice from the living room.

"Back!" I shouted, making him and Jungkook look up. Jungkook was sitting on the floor and is eating bowl of soup on the coffee table.

"Thanks for the food Saki. It was really good." Jimin smiled and Jungkook tried to smile. I laugh because his face was so chubby with his mouth full of soup.

"Is something wrong?" I asked referring to Jimin's conversation with his appa.

"Ani... They're coming back tomorrow morning to pack up."

"Pack up?"

"They say that they spend most of their time at the office so they decided to buy a house near their work. They're letting us live here. They'll send money and pay for us." Jimin sadly smiled.

"Ah. Mianhae Jiminie." I hug him tightly.

"It's okay. I know they work a lot and they work hard for me to have a lucky life. I'm grateful. They'll still visit and we'll visit them every now and then." He gave me his adorable eye smile.

"Alright. Oh and the boys are coming over later in a couple hours."

"Huh?" Jungkook turned his head away from the tv and looked at me.

"They're coming over later. So I guess you'll be staying till then unless you're busy." I slightly giggled at his confused expression.

I texted Jin what he wanted to make and so I began laying out ingredients for his dish and mine. He wanted to show me his famous Gimbap/Kimbap (Korean Sushi) and I told him I would be making Kimchi Bokkeumbap (Kimchi fried rice), something my mom learned from my dad and taught me later on. It became my favorite dish because it reminded me of her and the memories when our family wasn't so broken.

After him telling me what he'd need, what I have, and what he has to bring, we decided that his dish would be for lunch while mine would be for dinner. He also wants to make some Miyeokguk (Seaweed Soup w/ Beef) for dinner as well because he said it reminded him of home where his mom would always make it for him after school. I awed and imagine Jin as a little boy, always looking at what eomma is cooking.

A few hours later, the boys came and they all started to play around as Jin dragged me to the kitchen. Kimbap was fast and simple for Jin because he make it many times before. He taught me how to correctly place all the essential ingredients together and eventually, I learned how to cook for a decade all thanks to Jin.

A little after lunch, the boys were fighting, arguing, doing whatever shit they were doing as I watched in amusement.

"Aish. Sometimes I wonder why I hang out with them." Jiminie chuckles as he sits next to me on the couch.

Namjoon and Suga were arguing about rapping, destruction, and sleeping for whatever reasons. J-Hope was riding a small rocking horse that used to be Jimin's. Jungkook and V were arguing over the remote and ended up tumbling in each other as eomma Jin tried to pry them apart.

"Hyung!!!" Jungkook whined. I find it cute. How come he never shows this side of him? Beats being an asshole.

"They are.. Interesting." I slightly giggled.

I like this life. I like my new like here in South Korea. I want to stay this way for as long as possible. But somehow, I have a feeling that it wasn't gonna be easy living here.